Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most memorable quote from Shakespeare? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    I think we have a winner 😂😂😂👏👏👏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prazzyjazzy)
    "How low am I? I am not yet so low but that my nails can reach unto thine eyes."

A Midsummer Night's Dream is still one of my faves <3
    Hehe I wish I could say I'd read the full thing! I very recently bought the play but I knew the quote before that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    "I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
    shakespeare was savage xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow Hunters)
    Hehe I wish I could say I'd read the full thing! I very recently bought the play but I knew the quote before that.
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I haven't read the whole thing either- but I watched a great performance of it on youtube XD. Also....You wouldn't happen to be a shadowhunter fan would you? Because if you are, HOW HYPED ARE YOU FOR SEASON 2? OML I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVERRR

ReputationRep:
    **** *****es, get money.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I haven't read the whole thing either- but I watched a great performance of it on youtube XD. Also....You wouldn't happen to be a shadowhunter fan would you? Because if you are, HOW HYPED ARE YOU FOR SEASON 2? OML I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVERRR
    Lolol I should do that! I'd really like to see a show of it in London one day!
    Ahaha YEAHH IM A FAN! Love it sm!
    Its been so long since the series was on too, it'll be a welcome return!
    THE SHIPS. EVERYWHERE.
    I want to read the books more TBH, apparently infernal devices is better though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow Hunters)
    Lolol I should do that! I'd really like to see a show of it in London one day!
    Ahaha YEAHH IM A FAN! Love it sm!
    Its been so long since the series was on too, it'll be a welcome return!
    THE SHIPS. EVERYWHERE.
    I want to read the books more TBH, apparently infernal devices is better though.
    Yeahhh, I miss my babu Magnus. And my salty prince Alec

I watched the movie when it came out and reaaally didn't like it, but I couldn't help but be interested in Malec. Watched the series about halfway though airing. So glad the movie didn't put me off. And yeah, I've head the books are better, but at the same time it's sorta spoiling myself if I do end up reading them...

ReputationRep:
    "Many a true word hath been spoken in jest"- King Lear

ReputationRep:
    Yeahhh, I miss my babu Magnus. And my salty prince Alec

I watched the movie when it came out and reaaally didn't like it, but I couldn't help but be interested in Malec. Watched the series about halfway though airing. So glad the movie didn't put me off. And yeah, I've head the books are better, but at the same time it's sorta spoiling myself if I do end up reading them...
    Magnus is just the best, my FAVOURITE character! When he appears in the show i'm like YAS.
    Yeah the movie has awful reviews I think!
    But the series was really good and yeah I've got a few of the books but I haven't read them all.
    Only the first book from mortal instruments which was good! But I got lazy after that aha.
    True, it's like you already know what's gonna happen.

ReputationRep:
    "Is this a dagger which I see before me, the handle toward my hand?"

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

"Let me be that I am and seek not to alter me"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    "Is this a dagger which I see before me, the handle toward my hand?"

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

"Let me be that I am and seek not to alter me"
    nice username :3 are you into star trek, by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lhoque)
    nice username :3 are you into star trek, by any chance?
    Yep! How could you tell hahaha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.