Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

lol I want to impress this guy I find good looking but not sure how to. He seems to like me from the way he comes across

ReputationRep:
    Well do you know how to do the moonwalk?

(Original post by FranktheYank)
    Well do you know how to do the moonwalk?
    No lol

ReputationRep:
    we have to know something about the guy if we're to be of any assistance, tell us about things he says or does

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm sorry to break it to you then: the thing that impresses boys most of all is moonwalking.

I bet if you practice a little everyday you could learn how.

ReputationRep:
    Touch his **** when he's not expecting it... Might seem outrageous but if a girl did that to me I'd get rock hard almost immediately. I think I can speak for the vast majority of males.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    lol I want to impress this guy I find good looking but not sure how to. He seems to like me from the way he comes across
    You can start by not beginning a sentence with "lol."

ReputationRep:
    Good grammar and etiquettes.
    Show some form of intelligence.

Show him your willy
    • TSR Ninja

ReputationRep:
    TSR Ninja
    (Original post by ioclops)
    Touch his **** when he's not expecting it... Might seem outrageous but if a girl did that to me I'd get rock hard almost immediately. I think I can speak for the vast majority of males.
    That's sexual assault lol please don't do that!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Make round rotis.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Shoot ping pong balls from your vajayjay. Guaranteed to impress.

ReputationRep:
    Turn up naked.

ReputationRep:
    Drop the fact that you love blowies and are very good at them into casual conversation. For example, you could, pleasantly ask him what he is good at, and then say, in response "Actually I am the blowjob queen of High Wycombe" (insert your home town instead obviously).

If that doesn't pique his interest I am afraid your incipient love affair is doomed...

ReputationRep:
    Bottle flip 360 no scope

ReputationRep:
    Hang on, "boy" - how young are we talking?

Hiding my face behind a tea towel then lowering it to show a series of differing expressions seriously impresses my son.

ReputationRep:
    Send an email stating you like him and wish to go out and take it from there, if so he wishes.

ReputationRep:
    Ride his pony

ReputationRep:
    Tell him you have 11 A*s

ReputationRep:
    Whatever happened to "make him a nice cake"? :sad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.