Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I visited the site this evening to review the success of my thread yesterday (indeed it was very successful, thanks for all the feedback on it), and to my astonishment, received the message (and I quote)

'It really sickens me to see that are so many ignorant, blatantly racist people out there. Learn to be more open-minded, and start respecting others'.

Whoever the idiot is, please own up and you will be duly dealt with. If you actually read my words (everyone of them important) you would have known that my contributions were not racist in the slightest and even acknowledged that they could be perceived as racist.

It appears you are quite the ill-informed 'person' in this case, (you do not call me these names directly but it appears so), because you can not even manage the basics of reading and understanding text. You may have interpreted what I said incorrectly (no maybe about it, you definately did) and so this means you are the ignorant idiot.

How dare an idiot of your caliber attempt to tell me what to do, especially when you will always be wrong and I always right. Silence!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    How dare an idiot of your caliber attempt to tell me what to do, especially when you will always be wrong and I always right. Silence!
    Exactly. These ignorami should learn their place and accept that we, as the intellectually superior, are right and they are simply wrong.

(Original post by gayboy09)
    Gayboy09 knows all, being the most wisest of owls yet cunning like a fox.
    Contrary to popular belief owls really aren't that wise. Although that said their was a comic monologue dedicated to them on Radio 4 a while back...

ReputationRep:
    Yawn... To be always right is to be blinded by fact, and not see truth. Fact and truth are not interchangable and neither can be the case however if they are mutually exclusive...
    That is what you propose and therefore fact and truth are defaulted by the illusion that falsity creates by them, and so it shall be, as it has been and has been shown simply to be.

ReputationRep:
    i was given neg rep for saying that i found someones revision notes helpful

rep said "No they're not"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Contrary to popular belief owls really aren't that wise. Although that said their was a comic monologue dedicated to them on Radio 4 a while back...
    i'd say that the wisest human is much wiser than the wisest owl

(same with cunning and foxes)

(Original post by MC REN)
    i'd say that the wisest human is much wiser than the wisest owl

(same with cunning and foxes)
    Maybe we're all wrong and owls are the true enlightened ones.

Maybe not.

ReputationRep:
    maybe the owls have already found a unified theory

(Original post by MC REN)
    maybe the owls have already found a unified theory
    They're probably keeping it quiet. *******s.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.