Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am wondering where I can find a paramedic or Nursing course where as an international student I can be accepted! I prefer studying in Scotland. That is where I am residing for the time being. I am doing research but whenever I find a program it is either for only UK or EU. I just need one page with a course info and an application form.
    I have a medical technician certificate from the US already, so I am not even sure how the requirements apply to me. Moreover I worked in 3 countries for a total of 3 years.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.