SuperCat007
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,

I'm trying to get my hands on the module materials for SK320 Infectious Disease and Public Health module for my project. I'll be studying the module in October, but need the materials now. Does anyone have them?
nek95
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi I’m in the same boat, wondering if you have online / physical copies of the module materials for SK320 Infectious Disease and Public Health for September start. Also will be studying SXL390 Researching biology and health science. Regards
SuperCat007
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by nek95)
Hi I’m in the same boat, wondering if you have online / physical copies of the module materials for SK320 Infectious Disease and Public Health for September start. Also will be studying SXL390 Researching biology and health science. Regards
Not anymore unfortunately. But some are available on Amazon and I think the old paper copies aren't too dissimilar from the new course. SXL390 didn't really have very in depth materials like other modules, again I don't have access. But to get ahead on that one I start doing some literature review on your chosen topic early.
nek95
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi
Thanks for your reply. I heard that SK320 is an online only module. I am trying to prepare early so I have found some 2004 books for S320 (Infectious disease) and the books are the following:

1 Pathogens and People
2 Infectious Agents
3 Immunology
4 Diagnosing infection
5 Evolving infections
6 Modelling epidemics
7 Treatment and control

Are you able to let me know if any of these are relevant topics for the current SK320 module. Thanks so much
Regards
NE
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (58)
29.15%
No - I have already returned home (24)
12.06%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (45)
22.61%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (19)
9.55%
No - I live at home during term anyway (53)
26.63%

Watched Threads