Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

would you find me attractive Watch

ReputationRep:
    I can tell your personality from your pic.

ReputationRep:
    Nah not my type, you're ugly sorry

(Original post by prazzyjazzy)
    Not bad, but I mean I have a different "type" compared to most people here. I have this thing where eyebrows define 90% of the face, so if they ain't fleeky you lose points. #team"highstandardsbutisapotatoa tbest"
    thank you for this input

(Original post by HelenaGypsy4)
    thanks
    Idk if that's you in your profile pic but the attachment wasn't great (personally I would rate 1/10).

But your profile pic is a good 6/10. For me, that's really high.

The best I could score is emma roberts and angelina jolie who come in joint at about 9/10!

But yeah your profile pic is really good looking!

ReputationRep:
    Lower the makeup concentration.

ReputationRep:
    Attractive, yes (but I have a thing for gypsy girls).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Recont)
    The ones majority of girls choose by themselves. Yes.
    If only they would go out with nice guys like you, it's like they wanna be treated badly. You'd treat them so well, if only they'd give you a shot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heineken)
    If only they would go out with nice guys like you, it's like they wanna be treated badly. You'd treat them so well, if only they'd give you a shot!
    Why do you think that I'm a nice guy?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranktheYank)
    Attractive, yes (but I have a thing for gypsy girls).
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Recont)
    Why do you think that I'm a nice guy?
    Because you sounded like a #niceguy

ReputationRep:
    Don't even need those filters, you're really pretty

ReputationRep:
    No. Go full blonde, and make those eyebrows thinner.

ReputationRep:
    are u a real gypsy?

You're average-looking. There's nothing wrong with that, because majority of people are. I would consider myself average for the most part, perhaps slightly above average. I'd give myself 6.5-7 without make-up (I usually don't wear it) and perhaps a 7.5-8 with make-up. The issue with me is that I'm awkward, aloof, and etc. but I embrace who I am so I don't really care whether it's a turn off. I don't like to rate or objectify others either, but I would give you a 6 with make-up and 5 without make-up. As a girl who isn't attracted to other females, I can't say whether I find you attractive. I don't think you would be my type though if I did swing the other way, but that's just my personal opinion. I would say you're mildly pretty at best. I'm sure most guys (and some girls) would think you're attractive though. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I am being honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darryalar)
    are u a real gypsy?
    yh

ReputationRep:
    if u dont think im goodlooking dont comment nasty ****

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.