Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I want to do an undergraduate degree in Economics and Politics, assuming I get at least a 2:1, does this mean I will be able to do a Masters in Economics or something related like Finance and Economics, as the entry requirements state that the undergraduate degree needs to have "significant Economics/quantitative content", any advice would be appreciated thanks!!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2017
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.