Accommodation 2017 Watch

HarpMk1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
TO LET - Accomodation for University of Leicester Students

Two rooms will become available for rent commencing the 1st of July 2017 in a beautiful and spacious fully furnished Victorian 4 bedroom house just 8-10 minutes walk to Leicester University and mainline train station, 5 minutes to Victoria park, local shops and restaurants, Rent - £75 per person per week plus utilities (approximately £10 pw). Shared use of kitchen, living room, bathroom, and courtyard garden. Currently let to 4 male students. Additional facilities include a 49” flat screen TV in living room.

Message me on The Student Room site if interested, leaving your details, and I will contact you further. Thank you.
HarpMk1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by HarpMk1)
TO LET - Accomodation for University of Leicester Students

Two rooms will become available for rent commencing the 1st of July 2017 in a beautiful and spacious fully furnished Victorian 4 bedroom house just 8-10 minutes walk to Leicester University and mainline train station, 5 minutes to Victoria park, local shops and restaurants, Rent - £75 per person per week plus utilities (approximately £10 pw). Shared use of kitchen, living room, bathroom, and courtyard garden. Currently let to 4 male students. Additional facilities include a 49” flat screen TV in living room.

Message me on The Student Room site if interested, leaving your details, and I will contact you further. Thank you.
Hi everyone, just an update to notify you that there is now only one double room available. If interested please contact me ASAP.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.42%
No (445)
60.71%
Not really bothered about them (153)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise