Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    TO LET - Accomodation for University of Leicester Students

Two rooms will become available for rent commencing the 1st of July 2017 in a beautiful and spacious fully furnished Victorian 4 bedroom house just 8-10 minutes walk to Leicester University and mainline train station, 5 minutes to Victoria park, local shops and restaurants, Rent - £75 per person per week plus utilities (approximately £10 pw). Shared use of kitchen, living room, bathroom, and courtyard garden. Currently let to 4 male students. Additional facilities include a 49” flat screen TV in living room.

Message me on The Student Room site if interested, leaving your details, and I will contact you further. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarpMk1)
    TO LET - Accomodation for University of Leicester Students

Two rooms will become available for rent commencing the 1st of July 2017 in a beautiful and spacious fully furnished Victorian 4 bedroom house just 8-10 minutes walk to Leicester University and mainline train station, 5 minutes to Victoria park, local shops and restaurants, Rent - £75 per person per week plus utilities (approximately £10 pw). Shared use of kitchen, living room, bathroom, and courtyard garden. Currently let to 4 male students. Additional facilities include a 49” flat screen TV in living room.

Message me on The Student Room site if interested, leaving your details, and I will contact you further. Thank you.
    Hi everyone, just an update to notify you that there is now only one double room available. If interested please contact me ASAP.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.