Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi SFE. I've already had 3 years of full funding. First two years was for a HNC course and the 3rd was for the 2nd year of a FDA degree. For the first year of the FDA degree I was only entitled to Maintaince loan so funded it myself. I have now completed my FDA degree and want to study a final year for my full honours degree. My question is am I entitled to any more funding to complete this.

    KInd regards
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Keyz808

    If you are topping up to complete an honours degree, you will be able to get another year of funding to complete this.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2017
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.