Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi SFE. I've already had 3 years of full funding. First two years was for a HNC course and the 3rd was for the 2nd year of a FDA degree. For the first year of the FDA degree I was only entitled to Maintaince loan so funded it myself. I have now completed my FDA degree and want to study a final year for my full honours degree. My question is am I entitled to any more funding to complete this.

KInd regards
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Keyz808

If you are topping up to complete an honours degree, you will be able to get another year of funding to complete this.

Thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team
Updated: January 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.