Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HELP NEEDED. I have received an unconditional offer from University of Nottingham if I firm it. Since Nottingham is my top choice I am quite happy with the offer. But they do require proof of your qualifications. My current A Level Subjects are Maths, Accounting, Economics and Global Perspectives and Research. Heres the thing. I appeared for all of these at AS Level and my predicted grades are A*A*A*A*. I am considering dropping Economics and not appear for the full A Levels since I had missed a lot this year. Will dropping a subject have an impact on the unconditional offer? Because you do have to provide evidence of your qualifications and I was supposed to appear for 4 A Levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjassim98)
    HELP NEEDED. I have received an unconditional offer from University of Nottingham if I firm it. Since Nottingham is my top choice I am quite happy with the offer. But they do require proof of your qualifications. My current A Level Subjects are Maths, Accounting, Economics and Global Perspectives and Research. Heres the thing. I appeared for all of these at AS Level and my predicted grades are A*A*A*A*. I am considering dropping Economics and not appear for the full A Levels since I had missed a lot this year. Will dropping a subject have an impact on the unconditional offer? Because you do have to provide evidence of your qualifications and I was supposed to appear for 4 A Levels.
    Yes, and you should contact them to discuss this. If it's not one of the required subject they want for the degree you've applied, then they may be lenient.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.