Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Would you be interested in taking part in a research project on social anxiety?

Im currently looking for people aged 18 or over to participate in an online questionnaire study for my dissertation. The study is investigating the relationship between social anxiety, and how we think about ourselves and others. The questionnaire has been approved by the Psychology Research Ethics Committee, takes around 10-15 minutes to complete, and all responses are anonymous and strictly confidential.

If you would like more information or to participate, follow the link at the end of this message. If you know anyone else who might be interested in the research, please forward this to them.

If you would like me to complete your study in return please leave a comment and I will! I really appreciate your time and interest, thank you

https://brookeshls.co1.qualtrics.com...C5al61ojciFZ65

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.