Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I have a conditional offer for history but i know that they offer unconditional. Would the interview invitation come with the track update of a conditional or not? Cause i still hope for an unconditional and want to know if i have no chance. Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    x

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I managed to receive an unconditional! It'll come on your Mysis portal thingy

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, do you receive an unconditional if you're studying History or?

ReputationRep:
    For an unconditional you attend an interview day at QM, the offer comes through mysis and is based off your personal statement strength. After the interview you may/may not recieve and unconditional

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I was invited for an interview for an unconditional offer to study English there. I was wondering if anyone can tell what this interview is like? Would there be any kind of text analysis? The interview is on the same day as an offer holder event

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by travesty99)
    Hi! I was invited for an interview for an unconditional offer to study English there. I was wondering if anyone can tell what this interview is like? Would there be any kind of text analysis? The interview is on the same day as an offer holder event

Hey, yeah because I got an unconditional offer interview for English at QMUL on the 10th of feb when I was walked to my interview room their was a piece of paper with a poem on it (everyone's was different) so you'll get a random one and the interviewer will ask you to analyze it and talk about what you've read or understood then he'll ask you about yourself and why you chose to study there and he will ask u questions about your personal statement and that's it to be honest, I had my interview on the 10th of feb and got my reply back on the 20th of feb saying my offer is now unconditional

ReputationRep:
    Hi yes because I got mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NewEra2018)
    Hey, yeah because I got an unconditional offer interview for English at QMUL on the 10th of feb when I was walked to my interview room their was a piece of paper with a poem on it (everyone's was different) so you'll get a random one and the interviewer will ask you to analyze it and talk about what you've read or understood then he'll ask you about yourself and why you chose to study there and he will ask u questions about your personal statement and that's it to be honest, I had my interview on the 10th of feb and got my reply back on the 20th of feb saying my offer is now unconditional
    Well Done on your unconditional! I also went to the Interview Day and was awarded the Unconditional too! Are you planning on taking up your offer? Just out of interest, which other unis have you applied to / might be considering for your firm and insurance?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 3, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.