Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do if your younger brother got bullied at school Watch

Would you go down to the school and **** the bullies up hate bullies

ReputationRep:
    I would go to the school and have a word with the kids who bullied him. Then i'd talk to the teachers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    I would go to the school and have a word with the kids who bullied him. Then i'd talk to the teachers.
    yess same hereee.

ReputationRep:
    Lol you're joking that will make him look like a pussy...just tell him to man up and fight them

He's young he's 13 the kids who bullied him are older

ReputationRep:
    Depends which type of bullying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He's young he's 13 the kids who bullied him are older
    How old? Tell the school.

(Original post by CPNC Backwards)
    Lol you're joking that will make him look like a pussy...just tell him to man up and fight them
    Lol bruv he's only 13 he's in year 8 the kids who bullied him are older what can he do fam

How old? Tell the school.
    I think there like year 10 or 11 mum went up there already

ReputationRep:
    Lol bruv he's only 13 he's in year 8 the kids who bullied him are older what can he do fam
    Oh I didn't realise, scare the bullies

(Original post by starfab)
    Depends which type of bullying.
    Like physically pushing and that for no reason

ReputationRep:
    I think there like year 10 or 11 mum went up there already
    Talk to the bullies parents if you know them

ReputationRep:
    Like physically pushing and that for no reason
    Then if those who are doing that, would look up to you, make it well known that he's your brother. Wisely though.
    So take a few freinds along with you and just casually call your brother and make him look cool. Tjing with 13 year olds is that they are quite quick to change their mind on something. So if they think he's cool, they'll be trying to hang out with him rather than bully.

It really depends though ^won't work with all bullies but it's known to work.

Talk to the bullies parents if you know them
    I don't know them and I'm 20 btw

ReputationRep:
    Take him to the gym to get ripped and tell him to punch back

(Original post by starfab)
    Then if those who are doing that, would look up to you, make it well known that he's your brother. Wisely though.
    So take a few freinds along with you and just casually call your brother and make him look cool. Tjing with 13 year olds is that they are quite quick to change their mind on something. So if they think he's cool, they'll be trying to hang out with him rather than bully.

It really depends though ^won't work with all bullies but it's known to work.
    Thanks that's a good idea didn't even think of that, I'm 20 so most of my friends are around that age I would do that if my health was better, I think that will work one of the best suggestions on this thread 😎, well I guess it depends on the kids really

(Original post by Abdukazam)
    Take him to the gym to get ripped and tell him to punch back
    He's kinda fat he's 13 too young to go gym and hitting back is the best option
    hate all bullies

ReputationRep:
    I would teach him how to fight. Then I would take him to his bullies and I'd watch him get bullied. Then I'd repeat the process until one day he beat up his bullies. Ain't no lil bro of mine getting bullied.

ReputationRep:
    tell him to man up and deal with it himself. heartless perhaps but its realistically the only way he'll learn, he can't spend his life having others fighting his battles for him

its like swimming, no one can carry you forever. eventually you have to learn how to sink or swim

(Original post by Someboady)
    I would teach him how to fight. Then I would take him to his bullies and I'd watch him get bullied. Then I'd repeat the process until one day he beat up his bullies. Ain't no lil bro of mine getting bullied.
    I don't even know how to fight myself, it was 7 year 9s against him 1 he's in year 8 he's 13 btw, your right fighting is the way forward when I was 12 I punched this guy who was bothering me so hard in his face that his face started to bleed

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.