The Student Room Group
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by litboy10
Hi, I have a problem that is preventing me from finding the answers to my revision when studying from the ocr a level computer science book that has no answers and only allows teachers to download a copy of the answers. It seems as if ocr are trying to hold students down from preventing them from answers. Could anyone help please?

Thanks
Clive

the only thing you can do is ask your teachers for them, they will have access to the answers.
Original post by litboy10
Hi, I have a problem that is preventing me from finding the answers to my revision when studying from the ocr a level computer science book that has no answers and only allows teachers to download a copy of the answers. It seems as if ocr are trying to hold students down from preventing them from answers. Could anyone help please?

Thanks
Clive

OMG SAME! I can't even find the answers cause the teacher bought the back for like £100 but I asked my teacher and she said no, then she told me to look online, like ermmm I've tried that and not a lot out there.
Reply 4
the link isn't working
Reply 5
Original post by chessGuy
the link isn't working

Oh heck, i'll upload it again!
Reply 6
Your the best human :smile:
Can you send me the Cs ocr resources? Book? Practice questions?
Thank you. Can you find a link to the answers for OCR GCSE 9-1 Computer Science please?😁x
Original post by jainasoni4
Thank you. Can you find a link to the answers for OCR GCSE 9-1 Computer Science please?😁x

The textbook answers please*
Would you happen to have the answers for aqa, or know where to find them?
Reply 11
Can I have the link pls thx