Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

Congratulations to everyone who has had an offer so far, you're one step further on your student journey!

If you have been invited to the Applicant Day on the 28th of January let us know here by telling us what subject you've applied to study and where you'll be travelling from.

If you want any tips for the day or information about getting here, how to organise your day or where to go eat just let us know, we've all been in your shoes!

Georgia, Adam & Matt
    Plym Uni student reps

Name:  APPLICANT.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  537.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Calne in Wiltshire and I've had an unconditional offer to study financial economics ☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurengoldson)
    I'm from Calne in Wiltshire and I've had an unconditional offer to study financial economics ☺

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations! That's great- have a safe trip down and see you here soon

ReputationRep:
    I am from Herefordshire and U received an unconditional offer for Civil Engineering with a foundation year

ReputationRep:
    Originally from Plymouth now living in Millbrook, Cornwall.
    Just had a unconditional firm offer to Computers with Foundation year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spreck67)
    I am from Herefordshire and U received an unconditional offer for Civil Engineering with a foundation year
    (Original post by zetec29)
    Originally from Plymouth now living in Millbrook, Cornwall.
    Just had a unconditional firm offer to Computers with Foundation year!
    Very nice work Spreck67 and Zetec29!

Congrats!
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.