Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I just wanted some general advice and tips.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    When is your interview? I have mine on Thursday, and I've just read on the email that we have to take a piece of work 'describing you and your life'
    I have no idea what to write about, have you said why you want to do medicine? or just about your hobbies and stuff?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charliemay0)
    When is your interview? I have mine on Thursday, and I've just read on the email that we have to take a piece of work 'describing you and your life'
    I have no idea what to write about, have you said why you want to do medicine? or just about your hobbies and stuff?
    You have to create a poster, you should have been sent details (and an example), telling you what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestCat)
    You have to create a poster, you should have been sent details (and an example), telling you what to do.
    It just says
    'STATION PREPARATION – One side of A4 paper that describes you and your life. Please note that this will be taken from you on the day and not returned. Therefore, make sure you keep a copy for yourself. There will not be facilities to print this out on the day. You MUST come with it already prepared.'
    There's no examples
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    It just says
    'STATION PREPARATION – One side of A4 paper that describes you and your life. Please note that this will be taken from you on the day and not returned. Therefore, make sure you keep a copy for yourself. There will not be facilities to print this out on the day. You MUST come with it already prepared.'
    There's no examples
    You should have been sent details about the poster, everyone else has. Perhaps it went to your junk mail?
    Have a look at the leicester applicants thread, I think the example was posted recently.
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...541101&page=60

ReputationRep:
    It just says
    There's no examples
    They sent two different emails. The template is attached to the other one :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mudas)
    They sent two different emails. The template is attached to the other one :P
    oh my god what am I
    Thank you so much!!

ReputationRep:
    oh my god what am I
    Thank you so much!!
    Np

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm just wondering what everyone that got interview's gcse grade results were if you don't mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chelsea12345)
    Hi, i'm just wondering what everyone that got interview's gcse grade results were if you don't mind?
    I had 7A*s and 4 As

ReputationRep:
    It's on Thursday too and I just did a mind map like the one they gave us.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.