Annonomous2017
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to start this tread as a place people can share ideas and help each other out. Get involved!
Thanks
danstar345
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello my good man. I too alongside many other individuals reside in the same boat as yourself. Please, tell me what you know upon researching this intriguing topic xx
MMR2301
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi,
Just wanted to know, did your teachers tell you about the pre-release topic for section A of your GCSE Graphic products exam?
I was wondering, it sounds quite hard, do you agree?
Thanks for creating this discussion as it does let people share ideas.
Please reply back soon.....
studen16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
grade boundariess will be low as 85% of the people who do this course from my school cannot get a c due to their coursework
8Greenorange
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's something to do with party decorations. I think so that's what the teacher told us
liamobrien02
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
what is the pre-release topic ?
random14
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone has any predictions for what will come up this year?
Artiom_
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 8Greenorange)
It's something to do with party decorations. I think so that's what the teacher told us
Its about a self-assembling decoration for a special event. So it would be things that do not need glue to make.
Artiom_
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 8Greenorange)
It is predicted that the special event is going to be "Chinese New Year". That would be things like lanterns. The reason it is predicted to be so is because it can not really be understood in other ways like birthdays and Christmas could. However to be sure ,I would say revise the theme in general but give Chinese new year some thought too in case it comes up.
wowww1234
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Artiom_)
It is predicted that the special event is going to be "Chinese New Year". That would be things like lanterns. The reason it is predicted to be so is because it can not really be understood in other ways like birthdays and Christmas could. However to be sure ,I would say revise the theme in general but give Chinese new year some thought too in case it comes up.

ohh that's actually true. You know for lettering, do you have to leave the construction line ? and i often run out of space when drawing the letters in the beginning .. any advice ? and if they ask to sketch different letter styles do we need to add colour ? thanks!
8Greenorange
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How do you even revise for section A? Section B you have content to revise but I'm confused for section A tbh
adrian max
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
do you know the time off the exam?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
29.73%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.01%
No I am happy with my choice (61)
54.95%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.31%

Watched Threads