Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to start this tread as a place people can share ideas and help each other out. Get involved!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello my good man. I too alongside many other individuals reside in the same boat as yourself. Please, tell me what you know upon researching this intriguing topic xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Just wanted to know, did your teachers tell you about the pre-release topic for section A of your GCSE Graphic products exam?
    I was wondering, it sounds quite hard, do you agree?
    Thanks for creating this discussion as it does let people share ideas.
    Please reply back soon.....

ReputationRep:
    grade boundariess will be low as 85% of the people who do this course from my school cannot get a c due to their coursework

ReputationRep:
    It's something to do with party decorations. I think so that's what the teacher told us

ReputationRep:
    what is the pre-release topic ?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone has any predictions for what will come up this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8Greenorange)
    It's something to do with party decorations. I think so that's what the teacher told us
    Its about a self-assembling decoration for a special event. So it would be things that do not need glue to make.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8Greenorange)
    It is predicted that the special event is going to be "Chinese New Year". That would be things like lanterns. The reason it is predicted to be so is because it can not really be understood in other ways like birthdays and Christmas could. However to be sure ,I would say revise the theme in general but give Chinese new year some thought too in case it comes up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artiom_)
    It is predicted that the special event is going to be "Chinese New Year". That would be things like lanterns. The reason it is predicted to be so is because it can not really be understood in other ways like birthdays and Christmas could. However to be sure ,I would say revise the theme in general but give Chinese new year some thought too in case it comes up.

ohh that's actually true. You know for lettering, do you have to leave the construction line ? and i often run out of space when drawing the letters in the beginning .. any advice ? and if they ask to sketch different letter styles do we need to add colour ? thanks!

ReputationRep:
    How do you even revise for section A? Section B you have content to revise but I'm confused for section A tbh

ReputationRep:
    do you know the time off the exam?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.