Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prazzyjazzy)
    Lazy my booty- chuck it out at once!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Don't make me be the salty friend that gives you the Judgmental Stare™. Do it.

Tomorrow :innocent: I'm actually so lazy today

ReputationRep:
    The more bad things which happen to you the more insensitive you become which in turn makes you better at having good experiences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    You're a kid and he was the "first guy you really liked". So naturally it will take you time to get over him, but in the long run it will make you stronger and it's a part of growing up. (As much as it sucks)
    True. He's the reason why i'm never going to date/talk to ****boys ever again.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    How?
    You just are. I wouldn't care if I were in your position.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    You just are. I wouldn't care if I were in your position.
    He was also my first kiss so idk
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You'll have plenty of those.
    • Political Ambassador

True. He's the reason why i'm never going to date/talk to ****boys ever again.
    You will, trust me. You'll look back in 2 years and think ''Why did I even suffer so much?"

There will always be a first, doesn't mean will be the last. The first one doesn't even matter after a while, especially when you meet the right one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S2M)
    You'll have plenty of those.
    I'm a hopeless romantic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    You will, trust me. You'll look back in 2 years and think ''Why did I even suffer so much?"

There will always be a first, doesn't mean will be the last. The first one doesn't even matter after a while, especially when you meet the right one.
    True
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm a hopeless romantic
    You will have a lot more trust me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.