Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So on monday i go back to school (im in y11) and tbh i cant really be arsed with my friends anymore as they are a bad influence on me and i have decided to go the libary every lunch to study as i have my GCSE'S this year. Should i do this or not and also i dont want people calling me names such as loner if im there everyday.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh i think librarybeach lunch is too much, you have lunch for a reason use it to relax.

But make sure you are on top of work like getting A's in end of unit tests and good quality homework. Go over notes,practice questions etc.

Try to not neglect any of your good friends if you have any tho

ReputationRep:
    Listen, at the end of the year when you get smashing gcse grades and the morons that called you a loner for nothing got absolute crap grades (to be polite) who will look the better one there. If you want to go to the library, great. People that call other people names just for doing hard work are childish and haven't opened their eyes yet and they will be the ones who will open there eyes when they get the white envelope on results (tbh some don't even then and even I get worried).
    I think youre idea is great. If you want to, you could do your studying at lunch in a pattern where if you study one on day the next day you don't and that's if you feel that you want to be with your mates.

Go for it though because these exams in the end will determine what you do in the future. Please try your hardest and you can message me about any science subject and geography if you do it. Im an a level student (yr13) so I will try to help

ReputationRep:
    Have u got.snapchat? Coudl you snapchat me- Aneesha.jj
    (Original post by Hajra Momoniat)
    Listen, at the end of the year when you get smashing gcse grades and the morons that called you a loner for nothing got absolute crap grades (to be polite) who will look the better one there. If you want to go to the library, great. People that call other people names just for doing hard work are childish and haven't opened their eyes yet and they will be the ones who will open there eyes when they get the white envelope on results (tbh some don't even then and even I get worried).
    I think youre idea is great. If you want to, you could do your studying at lunch in a pattern where if you study one on day the next day you don't and that's if you feel that you want to be with your mates.

Go for it though because these exams in the end will determine what you do in the future. Please try your hardest and you can message me about any science subject and geography if you do it. Im an a level student (yr13) so I will try to help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aneesha01)
    Have u got.snapchat? Coudl you snapchat me- Aneesha.jj
    Im sorry I don't have any social media. I know what youre thinking xD

Sorry about any inconvenience made

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aneesha01)
    So on monday i go back to school (im in y11) and tbh i cant really be arsed with my friends anymore as they are a bad influence on me and i have decided to go the libary every lunch to study as i have my GCSE'S this year. Should i do this or not and also i dont want people calling me names such as loner if im there everyday.
    Hell yeah do it!
    I'm doing highers (scottish) this year and have been going to the libarary most lunches since august. I still sit with my friends at break, and maybe on a friday lunch.
    I've actually made a few new friends in the libarary, and by the sounds of it you could do with some different friends haha (ik the feel, had to completely ditch a whole group of friends a couple years back bcs they got too into weed lol)
    Oh and, people wont call you a loner or geek or whatever, they'll just be jealous that you're getting good grades and they're not!
    Good luck with your GCSEs :-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.