Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Hurrah! Hello, my friend! *gives you the secret viola player's handshake*

My viola's called Hector. What's yours called? And what grade have the two of you reached?
    I feel like I've been ostracized from the 'music' group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I feel like I've been ostracized from the 'music' group.
    You can be an honourary member

Except first you should promise to play the viola, not the piano

ReputationRep:
    You can be an honourary member

Except first you should promise to play the viola, not the piano
    *Plays Vila ()...erm....viola frantically and frivously, yet some what out of tune*

That any good for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    That any good for you?
    It's a start....

ReputationRep:
    Hurrah! Hello, my friend! *gives you the secret viola player's handshake*

My viola's called Hector. What's yours called? And what grade have the two of you reached?
    lol *return secret handshake*
    um my viola is currently nameless... but if i were to name it, i think i would call it 'squawky'! no. its not that bad!
    i've got to grade 6, btw, without ever having the tune any any orchestra pieces i've played!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Has anybody else got a thunder storm? Its torrential here, its the first time I've seen a proper thunder storm for about a year.
    It was lovely,wasn't it..In one instance it shook our house... everyone else was scared.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Has anybody else got a thunder storm? Its torrential here, its the first time I've seen a proper thunder storm for about a year.
    Did you not hear it on monday, about 2/3am?

And OT, but are you ever coming back to the subs forum? You are missed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    lol *return secret handshake*
    um my viola is currently nameless... but if i were to name it, i think i would call it 'squawky'! no. its not that bad!
    i've got to grade 6, btw, without ever having the tune any any orchestra pieces i've played!
    I've had the tune a few times; the Jurassic Park theme, for example, is solo violas ! I'm taking grade 8 in February, provided my arm recovers from Repetitive Strain Injury

ReputationRep:
    I've had the tune a few times; the Jurassic Park theme, for example, is solo violas ! I'm taking grade 8 in February, provided my arm recovers from Repetitive Strain Injury
    cool. maybe its cos we dont play exciting stuff like that! well done 4 getting 2 grade 8 btw!
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    The Viola is a very sooth sounding instrument.

ReputationRep:
    we seem 2 have hijacked this thread somewhat!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.