The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Eeyore
Hurrah! Hello, my friend! :smile: *gives you the secret viola player's handshake* :tongue: :biggrin:

My viola's called Hector. What's yours called? :tongue: And what grade have the two of you reached? :smile:

I feel like I've been ostracized from the 'music' group. :frown: :tongue:
Bhaal85
I feel like I've been ostracized from the 'music' group. :frown: :tongue:

You can be an honourary member :tongue:

Except first you should promise to play the viola, not the piano :wink: :tongue:
Reply 22
Eeyore
You can be an honourary member :tongue:

Except first you should promise to play the viola, not the piano :wink: :tongue:

*Plays Vila (:tongue:)...erm....viola frantically and frivously, yet some what out of tune*

That any good for you?
Bhaal85
That any good for you?

It's a start.... :tongue:
Eeyore
Hurrah! Hello, my friend! :smile: *gives you the secret viola player's handshake* :tongue: :biggrin:

My viola's called Hector. What's yours called? :tongue: And what grade have the two of you reached? :smile:

lol *return secret handshake*
um my viola is currently nameless... but if i were to name it, i think i would call it 'squawky'! no. its not that bad!
i've got to grade 6, btw, without ever having the tune any any orchestra pieces i've played!
Reply 25
amazingtrade
Has anybody else got a thunder storm? Its torrential here, its the first time I've seen a proper thunder storm for about a year.

It was lovely,wasn't it..In one instance it shook our house... :biggrin: everyone else was scared.... :rolleyes:
Reply 26
amazingtrade
Has anybody else got a thunder storm? Its torrential here, its the first time I've seen a proper thunder storm for about a year.

Did you not hear it on monday, about 2/3am?

And OT, but are you ever coming back to the subs forum? You are missed!
scarlet ibis
lol *return secret handshake*
um my viola is currently nameless... but if i were to name it, i think i would call it 'squawky'! no. its not that bad!
i've got to grade 6, btw, without ever having the tune any any orchestra pieces i've played!

I've had the tune a few times; the Jurassic Park theme, for example, is solo violas :biggrin:! I'm taking grade 8 in February, provided my arm recovers from Repetitive Strain Injury :frown:
Eeyore
I've had the tune a few times; the Jurassic Park theme, for example, is solo violas :biggrin:! I'm taking grade 8 in February, provided my arm recovers from Repetitive Strain Injury :frown:

cool. maybe its cos we dont play exciting stuff like that! well done 4 getting 2 grade 8 btw!
:eek: :biggrin:
Reply 29
The Viola is a very sooth sounding instrument.
we seem 2 have hijacked this thread somewhat!

Latest

Trending

Trending