Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Don't think about stuff that's not worth thinking about
    **** off you cretin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    but whats the point in not thinking whats the point and then wasting ur life?
    Aren't you that girl that eats mens hearts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posdloi)
    **** off you cretin.
    Ttingtox, you should know by now that if you start an insult war with me, you get rekt. Do you enjoy looking like a moron???

ReputationRep:
    Ttingtox, you should know by now that if you start an insult war with me, you get rekt. Do you enjoy looking like a moron???
    The only person that looks like a moron is the clown that has someone elses biceps as their avatar.

Everyone point and laugh at this joker. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Life has no predetermined purpose, you decide.

ReputationRep:
    The only person that looks like a moron is the clown that has someone elses biceps as their avatar.

Everyone point and laugh at this joker. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Everyone was calling you a moron on the last thread we were bantering on :rofl: Everyone also points and laughs at you every time you post.

Aren't you that girl that eats mens hearts?
    and aren't u that troll called Ttingtox?
    and no I eat chocolate..eating mens heart would be cannibalism

ReputationRep:
    Everyone was calling you a moron on the last thread we were bantering on :rofl: Everyone also points and laughs at you every time you post.
    Oh yeah and what thread was that baby puncher?

You really are a filthy clown. You lucky we will never meet irl. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ...like what is the point?
    Spoiler:
    Show

and no-one writes to go on TSR

Well in practical terms, as far as human knowledge gone, in the longterm there's no point as our planet will be destroyed at some point. If by then we manage to migrate to another planet which will get destroyed after the earth, then the point is to contribute into humanity being able to migrate and create a liveable habitat on another planet.

For the short term, enjoy life as much as possible because you won't have it forever

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah and what thread was that baby puncher?

You really are a filthy clown. You lucky we will never meet irl. :rolleyes:
    Don't tell me you're that dense that you can't even remember :rofl: It happens in every thread you start it with me anyways, so take your pick. Same thing every time, your lack of banter and blatant display of stupidity shows you to be a moron.

Ahh, what, so you label me a scary thug for punching someone, and you somehow think you'd take me down, yeah? What are you gonna do, dazzle me with your extreme lack of intellect :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell me you're that dense that you can't even remember :rofl: It happens in every thread you start it with me anyways, so take your pick. Same thing every time, your lack of banter and blatant display of stupidity shows you to be a moron.

Ahh, what, so you label me a scary thug for punching someone, and you somehow think you'd take me down, yeah? What are you gonna do, dazzle me with your extreme lack of intellect :toofunny:
    I cant remember because it didn't happen you despicable wannabe gangster. Nobody likes you except from a few wasters that aren't important. Most people see you for the baby punching scumbag you are. :rolleyes:

All you do is punch kids- you would never dare even try and punch a big man like me.

ReputationRep:
    To find your gift !

ReputationRep:
    and aren't u that troll called Ttingtox?
    and no I eat chocolate..eating mens heart would be cannibalism
    Sorry I got you mixed up with tasha_tah

She is the one that lures men to her house and eats their hearts.

lol you had a pic of yourself up and I said you look like a girl that eats mens hearts then you took it of because you're a self- conscious ****.

I wouldn't put anything by you stinky.
    no i didn't lol.I thought I was good at making things up but I guess I've found some-one to take my place

ReputationRep:
    I cant remember because it didn't happen you despicable wannabe gangster. Nobody likes you except from a few wasters that aren't important. Most people see you for the baby punching scumbag you are. :rolleyes:

All you do is punch kids- you would never dare even try and punch a big man like me.
    Not only unfathomably stupid, but also selective memory. You really are special Well, several people were happy enough to see me come back after I left :flute:

When I refer to your "lack of banter" - your use of the same moronic and wildly-imagined insult over and over is a big part of what makes that up

Sorry I got you mixed up with tasha_tah

She is the one that lures men to her house and eats their hearts.
    oh soz.I just replied to what u said before

ReputationRep:
    no i didn't lol.I thought I was good at making things up but I guess I've found some-one to take my place
    Can't you read smelly? I already said I got you mixed up with some other clown.

ReputationRep:
    Not only unfathomably stupid, but also selective memory. You really are special Well, several people were happy enough to see me come back after I left :flute:

When I refer to your "lack of banter" - your use of the same moronic and wildly-imagined insult over and over is a big part of what makes that up
    Name a thread it has happened in then you disgraceful ****.

If I ever seen you I would make sure to break your feeble arms.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you want it to be, there's no evidence for an objective purpose.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance.

:borat:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.