Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do guys ever find shy girls attractive? Watch

Im so shy and i can't talk to guys
    i go to an all girls school and find it so hard to talk to boys, don't have any guy friends and i find it hard to join the conversations
    once i know a person I'm really open but it takes a little while
    Would any guys come up to me and talk? Even if i seem a but scared XD ( I'm not I'm just bad with people)

ReputationRep:
    Er yes. Nothing worse than a girl giving me backtalk.

ReputationRep:
    Being shy puts me off massively.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why attractiveness should be decreased by being shy. Guys like me would consider shy girls even more interesting.
    • Political Ambassador

If you wanna be heard you have to speak up and show the right attitude. No reason to be shy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Don't know why attractiveness should be decreased by being shy. Guys like me would consider shy girls even more interesting.
    Shyness could indicate a lack of confidence. A lack of confidence is not attractive.

(Original post by hezzlington)
    Shyness could indicate a lack of confidence. A lack of confidence is not attractive.
    yea I'm not that confident because i haven't found anything to be confident about XD
    i guess i should work on that

ReputationRep:
    Boys admire confidence :yep: love yourself for who you are!! I'm sure you're beautiful inside and out!

ReputationRep:
    If they're hard to talk to and we don't connect as a result, obviously that'd be a problem. Generally, though, wouldn't bother me. A lot of shy girls are proper naughty
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Lack of confidence in a relationshipship, that is true. Your point. But lack of confidence in general?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Lack of confidence in a relationshipship, that is true. Your point. But lack of confidence in general?
    I meant a lack of confidence in general.

ReputationRep:
    Idgaf about social competence when I'm a socially incompetent introvert myself. As long as a person's not shy to the point of being physically unable to say anything at all I can deal with it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I meant a lack of confidence in general.
    Would talk to her nonetheless, if I am interest in the shy girl. After that I would come to a decision.

ReputationRep:
    I find shyness attractive but I hate it when they make themselves unapproachable because I just can't find a way to approach them and talk to them :/ Aside from that shyness is pretty cute. Just make some opportunities for guys to talk to you.

i try to be approachable
    i mean i smile at people.. but i might look weird after that cause I'm lecturing myself saying why did you smile thats weird they don't know you and i generally regret it

ReputationRep:
    :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    Er yes. Nothing worse than a girl giving me backtalk.
    Shy girls are the most attractive. Few guys like load mouthed young ladies. It can be hard is your shy but the right guy will help you blossom!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im so shy and i can't talk to guys
    i go to an all girls school and find it so hard to talk to boys, don't have any guy friends and i find it hard to join the conversations
    once i know a person I'm really open but it takes a little while
    Would any guys come up to me and talk? Even if i seem a but scared XD ( I'm not I'm just bad with people)
    may be find an interest or sport where you may find a guy with similar interests so at least you have a chance to talk about something you can be confident your both have an interest in.
    Most decent guys will be happy to talk and deal with little reply if they know the lady is shy.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I were a bit quieter, I'm too out there and loud lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I don't like loudmouths.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.