Turn on thread page Beta

Piercings watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If you put 2 n 2 together you'll understand where I am heading (title and the symbol)! LOL

Anyone had their genetalia pierced or been with someone who has?

ReputationRep:
    gential piercings are a way to distract people from the fact that you have a small penis... simple as that jack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    gential piercings are a way to distract people from the fact that you have a small penis... simple as that jack.
    Hmm, sounds like a confession to me! LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pushupbra)
    Hmm, sounds like a confession to me! LOL
    Your a Joker

ReputationRep:
    You are the one with a push up bra...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Great theory, except I don't have a penis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    You are the one with a push up bra...
    Well....at least I don't contribute to UFO sightings! HAHAHALOL

ReputationRep:

Sex change eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    What u got..please tell?!!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    What u got..please tell?!!!
    I'm a girl

ReputationRep:
    Well....at least I don't contribute to UFO sightings! HAHAHALOL
    Wow, that was a logical post... but i'm going to have a crack at this one... by UFO sightings you must be refering to a ring on the penis... now if a ring were of the size to be seen from a distance then logically the penis must be the size of a tree trunk... thank you for the compliment (dumbass)... and btw, it is not a good idea to laugh at your own jokes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Wow, that was a logical post... but i'm going to have a crack at this one... by UFO sightings you must be refering to a ring on the penis... now if a ring were of the size to be seen from a distance then logically the penis must be the size of a tree trunk... thank you for the compliment (dumbass)... and btw, it is not a good idea to laugh at your own jokes...
    hahahaha ... .best comeback ive heard all day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    I must give you credit for your analysis! :rolleyes: And
    ..refering to a ring on the penis...
    , please Nik that was way more than I needed to know!

ReputationRep:
    From a guys perspective I can't see what would possibly posess a guy to get this done. Just seems to me like it would get in the way, and hurt like hell at the time.

ReputationRep:
    I must give you credit for your analysis! :rolleyes: And , please Nik that was way more than I needed to know!
    Don't talk to me unless i talk to you... kapeesh?...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    From a guys perspective I can't see what would possibly posess a guy to get this done. Just seems to me like it would get in the way, and hurt like hell at the time.
    to draw attention to a small penis .... this reminds me of that parody b4 the MTV movie awards ... about Lord of the rings ... anybody whos seen it knows wat i mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    isnt it capiche actually ?

ReputationRep:
    yes.. yes it is...yes... hummmm yes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    to draw attention to a small penis .... this reminds me of that parody b4 the MTV movie awards ... about Lord of the rings ... anybody whos seen it knows wat i mean
    Or to draw attention away from it, perhaps. Thankfully I don't have that problem, which I guess would explain my lack of understanding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    I'm quaking in my boots! I bet you talk in a squeeky voice considering your short comings!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.