Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling so depressed like i can't carry on and pretend to be strong anymore really just want to end all this pain because it hurts so much.
    Any advice would be helpful
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Moved to mental health, I would say you done the hardest bit which is admitting you have a problem, next bit would be going to get the necessary help.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Are you receiving any help? You also need to talk to your parents. If you're at school and trust your tutor enough or another tutor, you can talk to them as well.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by strawberry767)
    I'm feeling so depressed like i can't carry on and pretend to be strong anymore really just want to end all this pain because it hurts so much.
    Any advice would be helpful
    Hey I'm really sorry to you're struggling so badly. I think what Tiger Rag above suggested is a great idea - if you're at school or sixth-form; you could talk to a teacher or other trusted member of staff, if you're at university; I'd suggest maybe talking to your personal tutor about how you've been feeling as a starting point?

ReputationRep:
    hi guys,
    i'm currently at sixth form but i feel like i can't tell my parents about this as it's a very sensitive subject and they most likely won't believe me anyway they'll probably think i'm just making up a story to get attention and say it's nothing to worry about, also i have trouble explaining my feelings, so no one will understand if i do tell them. In the past i have seriously considered committing suicide more than once and the only one that's sort of been there through all this with me is my best friend but i feel like she is getting tired of it and doesn't want to hear it anymore although she says she's one of the people who actually do care about me and now i really don't know who else to turn to because everything's getting out of hand and i don't know what to do anymore.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    hi guys,
    i'm currently at sixth form but i feel like i can't tell my parents about this as it's a very sensitive subject and they most likely won't believe me anyway they'll probably think i'm just making up a story to get attention and say it's nothing to worry about, also i have trouble explaining my feelings, so no one will understand if i do tell them. In the past i have seriously considered committing suicide more than once and the only one that's sort of been there through all this with me is my best friend but i feel like she is getting tired of it and doesn't want to hear it anymore although she says she's one of the people who actually do care about me and now i really don't know who else to turn to because everything's getting out of hand and i don't know what to do anymore.
    Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear you feel as though your parents will just think you're making up what you're going through as something for attention. What about your form tutor at sixth-form or a teacher you feel as though you can trust? You also said you have trouble explaining your feelings? I've found that writing them down on paper or typing them up as word document can help if I'm struggling to explain them verbally.

I hope things improve for you soon :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    hi guys,
    Your situation sounds very similar to mine! PM me if you need to

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.