Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys how do you feel when you see your crush? Watch

Announcements

Atm things are getting pretty intense between me and my crush. We had both been shying away for the past year then had small talks here and there in between when other people were around and that was about it until recently when me and him were alone in the library he approached me late at night and asked me how things were going, my heart was racing and I was nervous but I held my composure, the conversation was flowing and quite deep but it had left us feeling both satisfied that we finally broke the ice.

After a few days i see him enter in slowly, carefully examining the room and then he spots me, next thing he avoids me by working in another area, however other times when I am oblivious to his presence I see him come over to sit deliberately in my view but he pretends not to notice me and has a stern look on his face. I don't know what to do? Every time I see him I feel giddy, especially when there is accidental eye contact!

I could have written exactly this. It's strange how similar our situations are but I'm also a girl. I can't really offer much advice though
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    My heart starts beating faster and I get a little hard.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure how to describe it... I feel this shockwave that runs through my body. It comes and goes in an instant lol. I hate it but it can't be helped, some girls just have that affect on me.

ReputationRep:
    Low heart rate, peace, happiness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Atm things are getting pretty intense between me and my crush. We had both been shying away for the past year then had small talks here and there in between when other people were around and that was about it until recently when me and him were alone in the library he approached me late at night and asked me how things were going, my heart was racing and I was nervous but I held my composure, the conversation was flowing and quite deep but it had left us feeling both satisfied that we finally broke the ice.

After a few days i see him enter in slowly, carefully examining the room and then he spots me, next thing he avoids me by working in another area, however other times when I am oblivious to his presence I see him come over to sit deliberately in my view but he pretends not to notice me and has a stern look on his face. I don't know what to do? Every time I see him I feel giddy, especially when there is accidental eye contact!
    He probably thinks you don't like him back

ReputationRep:
    I don't really get crushes any more
    and when I do, I don't really feel anything much
    just a bit of a "oh, there's that girl I like. eeeeh" moment

ReputationRep:
    thats so cute!!!! #>_<#

ReputationRep:
    Usually a missed opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know any girls irl now so I don't get crushes obvs.
    Back in the day, you know, nothing special, just slight nervousness/excitement.

ReputationRep:
    Also its 2017 I don't get crushes anymore

me and my crush haven't even talked to each other yet and its been 3 yrs.lol
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      nothing
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Haven't seen my old crush for six years lol. But yeah don't care if he pops up sometimes.

(Original post by SuperHuman98)
      He probably thinks you don't like him back
      Why do guys think a girl wouldn't like them? The fact that he is avoiding me at times makes me a feel a little uneasy! I feel that we are both hyper aware of each other's presence, it has an effect on both of us and I just wanted a clarification if guys feel the same way as girls.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      Why do guys think a girl wouldn't like them? The fact that he is avoiding me at times makes me a feel a little uneasy! I feel that we are both hyper aware of each other's presence, it has an effect on both of us and I just wanted a clarification if guys feel the same way as girls.
      Either lack of cofidence or the girl not saying hello,starting conversation etc

ReputationRep:
      Ain't seen him in a couple months but he made me feel shy (which is pretty weird because im nearly never shy), made me blush, butterflies in my stomach, happy, wanted, loved, nervous, excited, faster heart beat.
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
      made me blush, butterflies in my stomach, happy, wanted, loved, nervous, excited, faster heart beat.
      That's so cute :cry2:

ReputationRep:
      I get really fidgety
      Can't maintain eye contact
      Heart wants to leap out of my rib cage

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Pikachū)
      That's so cute :cry2:
      Thank you haha, if only it lasted.
      that feeling when he used to come and sit next to me at break time and fiddle with my stuff

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.