Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys how do you feel when you see your crush? Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    that feeling when he used to come and sit next to me at break time and fiddle with my stuff
    :eek:

I haven't had a crush who shows even the slightest interest in me so when I see him it's more of "I wish.."
    Sad feelings all over. Self doubt in everything. Anxiety kicks in and I just walk away lol or try and get out sometimes

I'm a girl though xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    :eek:
    oml not in the rong way ahaha, like my things, glasses, hair clips, earphones, phone etc.

ReputationRep:
    I feel relaxed, turned on, and my heart beat kinda goes a bit faster or feels like it's going to jump out of my chest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K-Nitro)
    Not sure how to describe it... I feel this shockwave that runs through my body. It comes and goes in an instant lol. I hate it but it can't be helped, some girls just have that affect on me.
    Some girls just have that effect on me
    FTFY

In fact, some girls just have that effect from me
    :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    My heart starts beating faster and I get a little hard.
    Can vouch for you if people think you're lying.

I think he might be acting that way because he likes you but he is shy. My boyfriend acted the same way, and admitted it was because he was nervous and didn't want to mess up talking to me

ReputationRep:
    One of the few times in the day when I feel actually happy, I also try to strike up a conversation about things that we like as fast as possible.

Its nice having A girlfriend it is like having a best friend that you can get even closer to (In terms of friendliness)

ReputationRep:
    No guy would come up to you and ask you "how things are going" without liking you.
    He doesn't want to seem too desperate, which is why he'll sometimes come and sit in direct view and sometimes he'll go to a different area.

From your post, i'm almost certain he's into you.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get crushes too often and even if u do it's for small amounts of time before I move on lol so really can't say. I do though specifically know a few girls who have a crush on me, from friends telling me to just general observance and I get a kick out of making them feel nervous or awkward xd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inister)
    No guy would come up to you and ask you "how things are going" without liking you.
    He doesn't want to seem too desperate, which is why he'll sometimes come and sit in direct view and sometimes he'll go to a different area.

From your post, i'm almost certain he's into you.
    Not true, I've done that before because she was the smartest person in the year and I needed help on my maths assignment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nulliverse)
    Not true, I've done that before because she was the smartest person in the year and I needed help on my maths assignment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OP, are you the smartest person in the year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    I don't really get crushes any more
    and when I do, I don't really feel anything much
    just a bit of a "oh, there's that girl I like. eeeeh" moment
    Teach me

ReputationRep:
    I don't feel anything. i don't hold any expectations cos i know it will never happen. bleh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    me and my crush haven't even talked to each other yet and its been 3 yrs.lol
    Omg im not alone. 2 years and i still havnt talked to my crush too...

(Original post by Josyb)
    Just curious but have you genuinely liked them for 2 years? There's a guy that I think has liked me for about that long and it just seems crazy without anything happening.

ReputationRep:
    Instant butterflies in stomach, heightened passion and a nervousness that takes over your whole head. I once thought I saw her in the street and my heart starting beating that little bit faster but it was just someone completely different although there other girls that make me feel so similar

(Original post by Josyb)
      It's too hard and the 3rd year is coming to an end.4 yrs soon.
      I just can't and when we sit near each other(which was like only 3 times)I beg the teacher to move and say I work well by myself.

ReputationRep:
      I have too many girl-crushes and it makes me feel like a ho3.

The last time I saw my crush and actually felt something- I felt like I was about to cough up a hairball. I also used to get really blank-faced if I ever had to visit his classroom, and oml the sense of paranoia as the class goes silent the moment you step in is something i never want to feel ever again.

ReputationRep:
      Sort of goes in this order on the average day:

-"odam she's pretty"
      -nervousness ensues
      -intense overthinking
      -sudden awareness of my failure to make conversation
      -temporary self hate
      -"Mission failed, we'll get em next time"

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.