Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys how do you feel when you see your crush? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just curious but have you genuinely liked them for 2 years? There's a guy that I think has liked me for about that long and it just seems crazy without anything happening.
    ^^^ this. Do boys actually stay interested in you for that long?

ReputationRep:
    Reading through this thread is quiet interesting.

You notice a couple of things...

Most girls keep their profiles anonymous.
    Most guys don't.

All girls seem to want the guy to approach them and do the hard work and seem not willing to do the same in return. In fact it seems from the comments as though this idea doesn't even cross the girl's mind.

Girls if you are so nervous that you cannot approach a guy and tell him that you like him, have you ever entertained the idea that the guy could possibly feel that same way too? Why do you feel entitled to being approached? why don't you do the hard work for a change and approach the guy with the proposition? and why are all your profiles hidden? I think that this behaviour is echoed in real life and partly explains why your crushes don't approach you. Girls try their best to keep their feelings hidden for fear of exposing their feelings and being rejected. When you behave like this, how is the guy supposed to know that you like them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieButter)

Most guys don't.

All girls seem to want the guy to approach them and do the hard work and seem not willing to do the same in return. In fact it seems from the comments as though this idea doesn't even cross the girl's mind.

Girls if you are so nervous that you cannot approach a guy and tell him that you like him, have you ever entertained the idea that the guy could possibly feel that same way too? Why do you feel entitled to being approached? why don't you do the hard work for a change and approach the guy with the proposition? and why are all your profiles hidden? I think that this behaviour is echoed in real life and partly explains why your crushes don't approach you. Girls try their best to keep their feelings hidden for fear of exposing their feelings and being rejected. When you behave like this, how is the guy supposed to know that you like them?
    Wow that was great :adore::zomg:!

ReputationRep:

Most guys don't.

Amen to this! :jebus:

This post is as good as your username! :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    It's too hard and the 3rd year is coming to an end.4 yrs soon.
    I just can't and when we sit near each other(which was like only 3 times)I beg the teacher to move and say I work well by myself.
    That is so cute. One time i had a class with just me and my crusb and asked the teacher if i could leave. I like him so mucn i hate being around him. I literally cant sit still. Do you plan on doing anything cuz i can never be brave enough.

(Original post by Josyb)
      That is so cute. One time i had a class with just me and my crusb and asked the teacher if i could leave. I like him so mucn i hate being around him. I literally cant sit still. Do you plan on doing anything cuz i can never be brave enough.
      no.lol
      i was going to speak to him once but something stopped me.wbu?

ReputationRep:
      no.lol
      i was going to speak to him once but something stopped me.wbu?
      I cant speak as soon as i see him i go blank. Sad part is ive planned like convo starters but i just blank him when it comes to it.

anyone end up trying to avoid eye contact when passing your crush in the corridor/standing in a group talking to friends just so it makes it look like this crushing is not obvious?

ReputationRep:
      lol how do you know how he's feeling?

Most guys don't.

Guys are hunters by nature whereas girls generally like to feel and know that they are loved and cared for. If a guy has an interest in the girl and is not going to make a move, the girl won't open up on how she likes him because it's unwomanly to do so and then it won't take long until she is approached by some other alpha male who will claim her and make her his, may be unfair but that's life and the survival of the fittest.

anyone end up trying to avoid eye contact when passing your crush in the corridor/standing in a group talking to friends just so it makes it look like this crushing is not obvious?
      To update, my crush is now avoiding direct eye contact with me, but he always appears in my view lol! He talks to other girls but tbh I know he doesn't have the hots for them.

ReputationRep:
      I don't really feel anything anymore. I only get those love feelings after a girl is already showing an interest in me. Don't get them with random people just based on how they look etc.

Guys are hunters by nature whereas girls generally like to feel and know that they are loved and cared for. If a guy has an interest in the girl and is not going to make a move, the girl won't open up on how she likes him because it's unwomanly to do so and then it won't take long until she is approached by some other alpha male who will claim her and make her his, may be unfair but that's life and the survival of the fittest.
      Nah man I just wanna be loved and cared for lmao.

ReputationRep:
      me and my crush haven't even talked to each other yet and its been 3 yrs.lol
      same bro lool

ReputationRep:

Most guys don't.

I am a male and I've had several crushes on girls but never had the balls to go and talk to them. You know the thing is, I always feel like they are too good for me and am scared of getting rejected lol

(Original post by Zeeennn)
        I am a male and I've had several crushes on girls but never had the balls to go and talk to them. You know the thing is, I always feel like they are too good for me and am scared of getting rejected lol
        they r too good for u?...
        u seem rly nice so no need to think like that.Am not a guy but it would be rly sweet if my crush asked me out I would actually consider it eventhough everyone thinks am the girl that will never say yes to anyone.Did any of the girls show interest in you?

ReputationRep:

Most guys don't.

Totally agree!! My crush (who is now my boyfriend ) is a really shy one; we both knew we liked each other before I confessed, it was just a matter of who was going to make the move. I knew that he was struggling to get the words out (he's literally so adorable omg, I adore him) so I was just like, I gotta woman up, and I just went ahead and told him. Best decision I made about relationships, I think.

It's the 21st century, you can't expect the guys to do all the work, c'mon, now

ReputationRep:
        Shy
        Mumble
        Stammer
        Break eye contact
        Sweat
        Speak really fast
        Heart rate increases
        Fidget

Basically I'm a mess :lol:

ReputationRep:
        makes me smile

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2017
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.