Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Adult Nursing 2017 Coventry, Portsmouth Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who has had their interview for Adult Nursing and can tell me what to expect?
    I am not nervous about the tests, I am just worried about the interview process

ReputationRep:
    Had mine yesterday, it wasn't too bad - I found the English more difficult but I always do - and the interview was a group one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vrm99)
    Had mine yesterday, it wasn't too bad - I found the English more difficult but I always do - and the interview was a group one.
    what kid of english questions was it an essay?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how did your interview went? I have mine in two weeks, I'm worried as I've only got this chance if I get declined I have to choose a different course Can you tell what to expect, please
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miyuki63)
    Hi, how did your interview went? I have mine in two weeks, I'm worried as I've only got this chance if I get declined I have to choose a different course Can you tell what to expect, please
    Hi,
    Have a read through if any information the university has sent you or has on their website to check if you have an English and/or maths test. Some universities allow a calculator and some don't. There is an article on here called 15 interview tips for nursing and midwifery you may find useful.
    Practise some questions you may be asked. Think about your strengths and weaknesses, why you want to study nursing & particularly the branch you have chosen, relevant experience, the role of a nurse, latest nursing and healthcare news and why you have chosen that university.
    On the day dress smart, arrive on time and mix with other applicants to combat the nerves! Think positive and smile.
    I hope this helps and good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel_l218)
    Hi,
    Have a read through if any information the university has sent you or has on their website to check if you have an English and/or maths test. Some universities allow a calculator and some don't. There is an article on here called 15 interview tips for nursing and midwifery you may find useful.
    Practise some questions you may be asked. Think about your strengths and weaknesses, why you want to study nursing & particularly the branch you have chosen, relevant experience, the role of a nurse, latest nursing and healthcare news and why you have chosen that university.
    On the day dress smart, arrive on time and mix with other applicants to combat the nerves! Think positive and smile.
    I hope this helps and good luck.
    Thank you My interview is at Portsmouth, sadly they didn't really send me any information about what going happen during that day

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.