Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niamac82)
    I was invited to an induction day on Friday but can't make it so they just said see you March. Term starts 13th March for induction week u going to halls? Bursary is a pain in the ass so if I were you I'd start it soon I'm still trying to get mine sorted
    I can't find the button to accept the offer on ucas! I dont no where to start on bursary and student loans etc. Need major help! I'm living from home. X

ReputationRep:
    I was invited to an induction day on Friday but can't make it so they just said see you March. Term starts 13th March for induction week u going to halls? Bursary is a pain in the ass so if I were you I'd start it soon I'm still trying to get mine sorted
    I can't find the button to accept the offer on ucas! I dont no where to start on bursary and student loans etc. Need major help! I'm living from home. X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luciecurtisx)
    Did you get sorted? There should be a thing saying what to do next. I honestly can't remember sorry. In regards to the bursary u need to start a BOSS account there should be a link on the nhs bursary website. Once you get that started you can start an application. Let me know if you need anymore help although I'm working a 12 hour shift today

ReputationRep:
    Did you get sorted? There should be a thing saying what to do next. I honestly can't remember sorry. In regards to the bursary u need to start a BOSS account there should be a link on the nhs bursary website. Once you get that started you can start an application. Let me know if you need anymore help although I'm working a 12 hour shift today
    I think because I have another uni waiting an offer I can't accept this one. I need tonring the uni today regarding the functional skills for English as unsure whether it can be achieved in a month. Iv found the link for the bursary and student finance I am going to sort them to day to. Good luck for your shift. X

ReputationRep:
    hi all please I just received an email from Greenwich about test for adult nursing? and did they allow calculator? how dose the question both English and Maths looks like please am nervous. my test is on 30th of this month. please help out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enny21)
    hi all please I just received an email from Greenwich about test for adult nursing? and did they allow calculator? how dose the question both English and Maths looks like please am nervous. my test is on 30th of this month. please help out.
    Hi, no calculator but was straight forward mental arithmetic just read question carefully you have to pass though to get to interview stage. Can't remember about the English but think it was a mini essay some of the others on this thread might know better. For March or sept? Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hi, no calculator but was straight forward mental arithmetic just read question carefully you have to pass though to get to interview stage. Can't remember about the English but think it was a mini essay some of the others on this thread might know better. For March or sept? Good luck
    thanks Niamac I will try my best if possible you still remember the English part do let me know. thanks so much

ReputationRep:
    I wish u the best of luck. I'm starting adult nursing in March at Avery hill too
    Hi,

Congrats for securing a place. Please give me a hint on what to expect. E.g what was the essay question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennydandy)
    please does any one know what kind of questions i might expect in Greenwich university for adult nursing because i was sent an email that i should come in on the 11 of January for interview or role play . So i am not sure what kind of questions they would ask me, Don't know if i would be accessed for maths and English as well please i need help.. thank you..
    Hi, how was your test? Please give me a clue on what to expect. What was the essay question? Please! Please! Help

ReputationRep:
    Hi, good luck with your up coming test. Please share your experience afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    thanks Niamac I will try my best if possible you still remember the English part do let me know. thanks so much
    Hi,

Have gone for your test? If so, how was it? Please share your experience. Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starmike)
    Hi,

Congrats for securing a place. Please give me a hint on what to expect. E.g what was the essay question.
    Sorry mike it was June last year I can't remember

ReputationRep:
    Well done x happy for you

ReputationRep:
    Hey, have a maths and English test next week Thursday. Is the maths difficult considering I'm crap at maths

ReputationRep:
    They let me know that day by email but I did mine in Dublin so might be different in London. I suppose u could research something topical to do with the nhs maybe something on the news like over crowding in a&es this winter or something. Just be yourself they are looking for a good student not someone who knows lots about the subject. Hope that helps
    Hi, how was your test? What kind of question were you asked? A hint would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    The maths test is basic arithmetic but need to pass to get to interviews. Just be urself and relate any work experience to how that can be a good student/nurse. Mine was in hospitality so I went or communication. Just read up on the nursing 6 C's and relate them to ur experience I'm pretty sure they don't have set questions. Hope that helps good luck

ReputationRep:
    Starting in march....anyone else ?

ReputationRep:
    Starting in march....anyone else ?
    That's great u got the maths qual then...well done! See you on the 13th

ReputationRep:
    That's great u got the maths qual then...well done! See you on the 13th
    Hi

Yeah it was the English I needed. I sat a functional skills English on the 2nd and got the results on the 9th that I passed! See you then. Is there any groups inn here for march start or facebook ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Yeah it was the English I needed. I sat a functional skills English on the 2nd and got the results on the 9th that I passed! See you then. Is there any groups inn here for march start or facebook ?
    Don't think so I couldn't find any anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.