The Student Room Group

If I do this to brozoned a guy, is it clear enough or what?

Hi basically this guy is definitely into me, he was being touchy with me and stuff. He goes red and nervous when he sees me. He often texts me...
I really want to brozoned him in a less mean way so I want to do it by text. Now I think is a good opportunity when he text me. He asked me have I started my revision?
If I typed" no bro, I haven't" would it make it clear to him that I brozoned him ?
Pls guys help me cos I just want him to know that we are like friends and that's it, nothing more ... cos I don't want to ruin our friendship.
@UWS zone master :h:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi basically this guy is definitely into me, he was being touchy with me and stuff. He goes red and nervous when he sees me. He often texts me...
I really want to brozoned him in a less mean way so I want to do it by text. Now I think is a good opportunity when he text me. He asked me have I started my revision?
If I typed" no bro, I haven't" would it make it clear to him that I brozoned him ?
Pls guys help me cos I just want him to know that we are like friends and that's it, nothing more ... cos I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Just randomly come out that you're a lesbian
Reply 3
Thanks, I'll take it from here.

The best way to brother zone one of our comrades is to drop the word "bro" at the end of a sentence. Use the full stop at the end to emphasise that you didn't mean it as a joke and that you are indeed brother zoning him.

For example: "Thanks, bro." or "Sup, bro."

Repeat until he gets the message.

Then await for his reply as his soul slowly seeps away.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Thanks, @starfab I'll take it from here.

The best way to brother zone one of our comrades is to drop the word "bro" at the end of a sentence. Use the full stop at the end to emphasise that you didn't mean it as a joke and that you are indeed brother zoning him.

Thank you so much for the advice. I did text him bro a few times. During the conversation, he put "my lady" at the end of the sentence then I put "ok bro" again then he typed "bro😂😂😂😂😂" did he get it or not ???
Reply 5
Thank you so much for the advice. I did text him bro a few times. During the conversation, he put "my lady" at the end of the sentence then I put "ok bro" again then he typed "bro😂😂😂😂😂" did he get it or not ???

Maybe, see if he continues to flirt with you after that :tongue:
Reply 6

Nope, he thinks you're joking. You have to be more explicit. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as a close friend and tell him he's like a brother to you then.
@UWS i was just about to tag you in this :rofl:
Reply 8
say you like him but not in that way, he's more like a big sister
sisterzone him
what is brozone? Is it just the same as friend zone?
Reply 10
Original post by UWS
Thanks, @starfab I'll take it from here.

Traitor.
Lmao why the need, if you are so worried then just bring it up and say you aren't looking for a relationship

Just be honest and tell him

Stuff like this really annoys me. I can appreciate you dont want to do it in a "mean" way, so why dont you text him this:

"im not interested in you."

That way there is no ambiguity, which is what alot of people do leave in these situations and then wonder why the guy isnt leaving them alone.

If you dont want to do it in a mean way, why dont you be honest instead of relying on codes and creative language and leaving all of the interpretation to the male?
Update!!!
I texted him saying very clear that he is like a big brother to me and I think he gets it... he said "I don't use the term brother between best friends, I was just checking on friends like I normally do... " then I typed "that's good "

I mean when he typed "my lady"and when he touched me last time I am sure he fancied me, anyway it's good that he got the message and I think what he wrote to reply my bro zoned message was just To pretend he didn't like me haha

He probably hasn't gotten it. If you reallyyy want to make the plan foolproof - tell him you have crush on another guy and you need advice...
Reply 16
Ffs another three year old thread :lol:
Reply 17
3 year old thread :colonhash:
I think that's the 3rd or 4th reincarnated thread tonight already... What is it with people today?!
i so sorry i supid plz forgiv me

Latest

Trending

Trending