Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'd kind of like to know what you guys are into and just like to get to know you all (hopefully not too creepy I guess?)

ReputationRep:
    :hello: im Squirrel!!!
    how are you?

im play basketball and lovvve to read, listen to music (especially ed sheerans new single-shape of you :mmm: )!!!

how about you?!
    UWS a new friend!!!

ReputationRep:
    HELLO :-)

I love reading and listening to music too (like squirrel up above), and relatively recently have found a love for philosophy! (and an addiction for tsr )

what about you!

ReputationRep:
    Good evening. Hope your new year has been good for you so far.

In terms of hobbies, I like listening to music, reading and occasionally writing. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemonlikelime)

I love reading and listening to music too (like squirrel up above), and relatively recently have found a love for philosophy! (and an addiction for tsr )

what about you!
    so im not the only one

ReputationRep:

N***a playin' with my whoadie, I'ma ride
    She say that that p_ssy wet so I'ma slide
    She pull up and fcuk the crew like she connivin'
    Hey, Imma c*m all over her body

Hi.am tamil fever...

and i like music,movies,games,day-dreaming,singing,sleeping,Dorito s,Pizza and chocolate.I hate school and have a really bad TSR addiction.Do you have the cure?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
      :hello: im Squirrel!!!
      how are you?

im play basketball and lovvve to read, listen to music (especially ed sheerans new single-shape of you :mmm: )!!!

how about you?!
      UWS a new friend!!!
      Hey I'm great thanks I'm into yoga and basketball, and I also like to read but my music taste leans to the more heavy side of things

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by lemonlikelime)

what about you!
      Philosophy is awesome!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Sawniku)
      Good evening. Hope your new year has been good for you so far.

In terms of hobbies, I like listening to music, reading and occasionally writing. What about you?
      Same as you, music and reading although I don't write. I draw occasionally though

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by tamil fever)
      Hi.am tamil fever...

and i like music,movies,games,day-dreaming,singing,sleeping,Dorito s,Pizza and chocolate.I hate school and have a really bad TSR addiction.Do you have the cure?
      Naa man I'm the same as you... XD

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TheYearNiner)

N***a playin' with my whoadie, I'ma ride
      She say that that p_ssy wet so I'ma slide
      She pull up and fcuk the crew like she connivin'
      Hey, Imma c*m all over her body
      XD

ReputationRep:
      so im not the only one
      Definitely not :-P I was so surprised when people were so friendly and familiar with each other on the non-study threads its so nice!!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lhoque)
      Philosophy is awesome!
      YES! are you a fan ?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lhoque)
      Hey I'm great thanks I'm into yoga and basketball, and I also like to read but my music taste leans to the more heavy side of things
      ooh thats cool!! do you play?

ReputationRep:
      Well howdy guys!

Nice to meet you all; I've had TSR for 2 years but only just started using and getting obsessed with it now. Ahh!

My hobbies are:

Writing
      Reading
      Drawing
      Eating (everything in sight lol)
      Bingeing on Netflix
      Music

I am also very quirky and a bit dippy which will probably come across if you talk to me!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by gwaggy)
      Well howdy guys!

Nice to meet you all; I've had TSR for 2 years but only just started using and getting obsessed with it now. Ahh!

My hobbies are:

Writing
      Reading
      Drawing
      Eating (everything in sight lol)
      Bingeing on Netflix
      Music

I am also very quirky and a bit dippy which will probably come across if you talk to me!

oohh what kind of books do you like to read? and music too?S

ReputationRep:
      Hi I'm Mystery!

I like learning new things, watching interesting documentaries and painting/art.

Typical nerd alert right here

ReputationRep:
      oohh what kind of books do you like to read? and music too?S
      I love Sci-Fi and existential crisis books. Especially books with massive twists in them (read The Thirteenth Tale - it's messed up but amazing).

When it comes to music, I love listening to OneRepublic and Imagine Dragons, among others! I also play a bit of guitar and piano but I haven't practiced in years so god knows how well!

What about you?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by gwaggy)
      I love Sci-Fi and existential crisis books. Especially books with massive twists in them (read The Thirteenth Tale - it's messed up but amazing).

When it comes to music, I love listening to OneRepublic and Imagine Dragons, among others! I also play a bit of guitar and piano but I haven't practiced in years so god knows how well!

What about you?
      ooohhh thats cool!! very similar! i like murder mystery/ detective/ horror books!

music well i cover all genres hahaha i listen to everything! :yep:

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.