Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    ooohhh thats cool!! very similar! i like murder mystery/ detective/ horror books!

music well i cover all genres hahaha i listen to everything! :yep:
    Ha! I have to hide my music playlists from people as it'll hop from imagine dragons to cotton eye joe to 30 seconds to mars to musical soundtracks!

But I don't care if 'Let it go' comes on, I'm gonna be singing all the lyrics and dancing to all the moves from that song! (I may have a slight Frozen obsession)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemonlikelime)
    YES! are you a fan ?
    yeah... thinking of readind the art of war for fun

ReputationRep:
    ooh thats cool!! do you play?
    only for fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemonlikelime)
    Definitely not :-P I was so surprised when people were so friendly and familiar with each other on the non-study threads its so nice!!
    yeah, it's super cool XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwaggy)
    Ha! I have to hide my music playlists from people as it'll hop from imagine dragons to cotton eye joe to 30 seconds to mars to musical soundtracks!

But I don't care if 'Let it go' comes on, I'm gonna be singing all the lyrics and dancing to all the moves from that song! (I may have a slight Frozen obsession)
    omg :rofl: im EXACTLY the same!! only HSM plays too

hahaha i dont blame ya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lhoque)
    yeah... thinking of readind the art of war for fun
    oooh cool - very military based aha :-P let me know what you think (I haven't read it lol)

ReputationRep:
    omg :rofl: im EXACTLY the same!! only HSM plays too

hahaha i dont blame ya
    Same I enjoy things from RUn DMc to NIne inch nails.

And you can never not sing to an HSM song when it comes on

ReputationRep:
    ooohhh thats cool!! very similar! i like murder mystery/ detective/ horror books!

music well i cover all genres hahaha i listen to everything! :yep:
    My taste in books goes from to kill a mockingbird to online dante x nero smut on livejournal.... I'm so embarrassed :blushing::bunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lhoque)
    My taste in books goes from to kill a mockingbird to online dante x nero smut on livejournal.... I'm so embarrassed :blushing::bunny:
    Whatever happens in fanfics stays in fanfics....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.