Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are they quite lenient with entry requirements for physical Geography? They are AAB, my target grades are ABB and they have still offered me a conditional place. If I got something like; A* in Geography, A in Biology and C in Psychology, do you think they would still consider me? I got straight A*s/As at GCSE too if that helps..

ReputationRep:
    Yes my friend they will be lenient if you get something like A*AC however if its A*CC doubt it, hence AAA should be your target in preference to ABB. You can achieve AAA if you really put in the effort because a jump from a B to an A is possible my friend. Goodluck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megi2719)
    Are they quite lenient with entry requirements for physical Geography? They are AAB, my target grades are ABB and they have still offered me a conditional place. If I got something like; A* in Geography, A in Biology and C in Psychology, do you think they would still consider me? I got straight A*s/As at GCSE too if that helps..
    look up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheYearNiner)
    Yes my friend they will be lenient if you get something like A*AC however if its A*CC doubt it, hence AAA should be your target in preference to ABB. You can achieve AAA if you really put in the effort because a jump from a B to an A is possible my friend. Goodluck.
    Thank you! That's really helpful. I'm going to try for AAA but I haven't had a psychology teacher for my entire A-level so I feel like I'm struggling a bit and might not get A.. 😬 I can always try 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megi2719)
    Thank you! That's really helpful. I'm going to try for AAA but I haven't had a psychology teacher for my entire A-level so I feel like I'm struggling a bit and might not get A.. 😬 I can always try 😂
    Really don't worry about it. Despite not having a teacher you can still put in 100% effort and receive an A. I don't know anything about psychology, but what I do know is that anything is possible and don't listen to people who say getting an A is impossible from a C or a B. People have done it my friend you will be the next.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 6, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.