Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Someone nicked me mam's Christmas wreath Watch

ReputationRep:
    My G this is why you can't have nice **** for real. So I know Christmas is two weeks ago like but my mum admittedly has been playing hooky off work and making me run errands for her. She's 50 and like 19 stone so we're kinda used to do everything for her. Anyway I say this because it's why she's not left the house to even take the decorations down. I was a bit suspect of even putting em up in the 1st place cos I knew they would get damaged like. Everry time I came by and saw they were still there I was lowkey shocked.

Well she wakes me up just now like "I know you're angry at me, but did you take the wreath?" And now she's all wound up. I don't think it was a random person who would actually come up the steps and take a wreath. What for? I know it was the neighbours. I barely even rem what the wreath looks like tbh and Idgaf really about the wreath but I dont appreciate being accused so I went downstairs, knocked on the door and there's like 100 people in there (ok not rly 100 maybe 10). But I damn near walk inside and I'm like "so who took the wreath?" Not all of them speak English but the ones who do wanna row with me so I says "you don't really wanna get deported for a wreath do yous?" But they say it weren't them like no wind is that strong to blow a wreath off a door foh I'm legit about to dial 999 and report them to immigration over this

#fuming lol
    Ok rant over. Sort of. Cos I hear them yelling in their flat now and Idk what about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    :lies:
    shut up.

ReputationRep:
    You should go on that "nightmare neighbour next door" show.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You should go on The Jeremy Kyle Show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    "If you didn't steal the wreath, DO A LIE DETECTOR!!"

Jezza shows Christmas special.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow Hunters)
    You should go on that "nightmare neighbour next door" show.
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    (Original post by Shadow Hunters)
    "If you didn't steal the wreath, DO A LIE DETECTOR!!"

Jezza shows Christmas special.
    I could have!? :eek2: good one :\

ReputationRep:

:\

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely feel OP is a really creative troll, he's probably from a cultured UMC background and he makes these posts whilst he hysterically laughs with his accomplished and well respected friends.

''Great show Sebastian, make them think you're a prole''
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by l'etranger)
    I genuinely feel OP is a really creative troll, he's probably from a cultured UMC background and he makes these posts whilst he hysterically laughs with his accomplished and well respected friends.
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I CAN'T. :rofl:

I hope he's not getting really annoyed and triggered after reading that.

ReputationRep:
    I was literally just reading the top bit just now lol & that's peak, call immigration tho lol :toofunny:
    some ppl are so tho.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ngl i'd go to see this live on Jeremy Kyle

ReputationRep:

''Great show Sebastian, make them think you're a prole''
    Don't judge a book by it's cover.
    & that's peak.
    a piece of advice, maybe keep your lil thoughts to yourself sometimes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Don't judge a book by it's cover.
    & that's peak.
    a piece of advice, maybe keep your lil thoughts to yourself sometimes?
    I think you're a pretty nice poster tbh, not sure why you're so mad.

ReputationRep:
    god thats awful!

okay dont deport them, thats a bad idea.

secondly- i know being accused is really crappy sorry you had to deal with it all,

could you get in a dupe? or just tell your mum the truth and say it wasnt you, but the neighbours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I CAN'T. :rofl:

I hope he's not getting really annoyed and triggered after reading that.
    Name:  chaps.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  271.8 KB

OP telling the chaps about his latest ruse :sly:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    lmao you couldn't try harder dude. Even if someone says "mam" no one ever writes it.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're a pretty nice poster tbh, not sure why you're so mad.
    I ain't mad, it's just not very nice to say such things and I'm a 'poster'? Alright ty. No more derailing the thread.

ReputationRep:
    I ain't mad, it's just not very nice to say such things and I'm a 'poster'? Alright ty. No more derailing the thread.
    I said OP is well accomplished, I'm being nice and yes you are a poster, because you make posts on an internet forum :curious:

ReputationRep:
    I said OP is well accomplished, I'm being nice and yes you are a poster, because you make posts on an internet forum :curious:
    Ohh okay I get it thought u meant like a poster as in piece of paper with drawings or whatever on there lol, but yeah ty then sorry about that.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh okay I get it thought u meant like a poster as in piece of paper with drawings or whatever on there lol, but yeah ty then sorry about that.
    No worries girl :laugh: I wish you the best.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.