ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    No worries girl, I wish you the best.
    ty you too.
    • Political Ambassador

Attachment 609062

OP telling the chaps about his latest ruse :sly:
    He's the one looking all confused cause the posh guys didn't appreciate his game. :bawling:
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by 0to100)
    :\
    Ok so I actually wanted to write here, but forgot. Lol.

Listen, you'll feel much better about it once I tell you that....mine gets stolen all the time. This year the door decorations weren't even up for a whole week. Trust me, I feel you. But I've never even done anything about it, just replaced them over and over again. :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    "you don't really wanna get deported for a wreath do yous?" But they say it weren't them like no wind is that strong to blow a wreath off a door foh I'm legit about to dial 999 and report them to immigration over this

#fuming lol
    :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Stab er nan
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure it was them?

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely feel OP is a really creative troll, he's probably from a cultured UMC background and he makes these posts whilst he hysterically laughs with his accomplished and well respected friends.

''Great show Sebastian, make them think you're a prole''
    i dribbled from laughing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    :rofl::rofl:
    smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Ok so I actually wanted to write here, but forgot. Lol.

Listen, you'll feel much better about it once I tell you that....mine gets stolen all the time. This year the door decorations weren't even up for a whole week. Trust me, I feel you. But I've never even done anything about it, just replaced them over and over again. :rofl:
    Wait are you in Romania? Because my neighbours are Romanian lol

I'm not saying they stole it but we've literally never put decorations up. And the year we do, someone takes a wreath? I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Are you sure it was them?
    :dontknow:

It's more easy to imagine it was them. Like coming to the door as they would since they live here, and slyly take it off...my mum did put the decs up without their consent so... But it doesn't matter now, I've already accused them. I could dial the police and make them search through if it's worth all that.
    • Political Ambassador

Wait are you in Romania? Because my neighbours are Romanian lol

I'm not saying they stole it but we've literally never put decorations up. And the year we do, someone takes a wreath? I don't get it.
    Yeah, I'm in Romania. No wonder they got stolen then, apparently my people are attracted to decorations.

What did they say? I can translate. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federerr)
    Stab er nan
    lol whose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Yeah, I'm in Romania. No wonder they got stolen then, apparently my people are attracted to decorations.

What did they say? I can translate. :rofl:
    i wish you could, but some of them spoke English enough. But let's just say it was not a convo woth my time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I CAN'T. :rofl:

I hope he's not getting really annoyed and triggered after reading that.
    I cant even see his posts, that's why he's mouthing off, because I can't quote him

(Original post by Pikachū)
    lmao you couldn't try harder dude. Even if someone says "mam" no one ever writes it.
    I see it all the time, you just speak to neeks so you never see it
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow:

It's more easy to imagine it was them. Like coming to the door as they would since they live here, and slyly take it off...my mum did put the decs up without their consent so... But it doesn't matter now, I've already accused them. I could dial the police and make them search through if it's worth all that.
    Okay, but why would you call immigration?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Okay, but why would you call immigration?
    they're not citizens lol ok yes talk sense into me
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    they're not citizens lol ok yes talk sense into me
    How do you know?

ReputationRep:
    What kind of a ****ing idiot steals a wreath AFTER xmas :rofl: Some people, I swear...
    • Political Ambassador

i wish you could, but some of them spoke English enough. But let's just say it was not a convo woth my time.
    I mean I don't really get why someone would steal decorations, besides purely for messing with people. And that's just not worth calling for, they're not even going to think you're being serious.

I cant even see his posts, that's why he's mouthing off, because I can't quote him
    Why not? Don't tell me you blocked him. Lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    I was literally just reading the top bit just now lol & that's peak, call immigration tho lol :toofunny:
    some ppl are so tho.

you're saying I should call immigration? lol cos you know me by now I will do something that extreme mate seriously

(Original post by retro_turtles)
    Ngl i'd go to see this live on Jeremy Kyle
    -_____________-

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.