Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    I mean I don't really get why someone would steal decorations, besides purely for messing with people. And that's just not worth calling for, they're not even going to think you're being serious.

Why not? Don't tell me you blocked him. Lmao.
    But I am serious. They will know I'm serious. If you lived with someone who you knew was a thief you'd call the police. One of the fat *****es went thru my post, opened one of my giros.

Because I have an idiot filter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    you're saying I should call immigration? lol cos you know me by now I will do something that extreme mate seriously

-_____________-
    dunno if you wanaa do tht lol but i just laughed at it cuz it's funny but yeah knowing ya, i wouldn't be surprised if you did :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    dunno if you wanaa do tht lol but i just laughed at it cuz it's funny but yeah knowing ya, i wouldn't be surprised if you did :lol:
    Yes mate like I stormed on my sibling's teachers for leaving them outside, I will call the police if I don't see my mums wreath returned. I told them that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    I genuinely feel OP is a really creative troll, he's probably from a cultured UMC background and he makes these posts whilst he hysterically laughs with his accomplished and well respected friends.

''Great show Sebastian, make them think you're a prole''
    The Bullingdon Club really is struggling for recreational activities nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    How do you know?
    They dont speak English. Come on mate dont do this.

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    What kind of a ****ing idiot steals a wreath AFTER xmas :rofl: Some people, I swear...
    That's what I'm saying it was the neighbours. The mam put up the decorations without asking them I feel so they endured it for the holidays but on 5 jan yes theyre gonna be over it and I think they took it down. There's no motive for anyone else. And my mum kicks off at me thinking one of my mates did it or I sold it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yes mate like I stormed on my sibling's teachers for leaving them outside, I will call the police if I don't see my mums wreath returned. I told them that.
    I think ya told me about tht b4
    & good good, yess ladd
    at the end of the day, its your property and no matter how big or small it is, they can't take it without your permission.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkEnergy)
    The Bullingdon Club really is struggling for recreational activities nowadays.
    No idea what this means but I've never had a problem with you before so don't fall for the hype. There's a tiny worthless redundant clique of users on ere who spend their fridays harassing people on tsr.

ReputationRep:
    No idea what this means but I've never had a problem with you before so don't fall for the hype. There's a tiny worthless redundant clique of users on ere who spend their fridays harassing people on tsr.
    Just meme-ing mate, sorry

ReputationRep:
    That's what I'm saying it was the neighbours. The mam put up the decorations without asking them I feel so they endured it for the holidays but on 5 jan yes theyre gonna be over it and I think they took it down. There's no motive for anyone else. And my mum kicks off at me thinking one of my mates did it or I sold it? :confused:
    Neighbours, mums. Both a ****ing nightmare at times :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I think ya told me about tht b4
    & good good, yess ladd
    at the end of the day, its your property and no matter how big or small it is, they can't take it without your permission.
    Thank you. If I wake up and dont see the wreath they better have a speech prepared and all for the police when they get here. Cos they're getting searched. And I have added incentive:

they smoke weed so..not exactly something foreigners wanna get caught with, on top of being tea leaves.
    • Political Ambassador

But I am serious. They will know I'm serious. If you lived with someone who you knew was a thief you'd call the police. One of the fat *****es went thru my post, opened one of my giros.

Because I have an idiot filter.
    But do you really want to go through all of that for the wreath? You can't really prove that they stole it and maybe they got rid of it already.

And you know you're not guilty because you had nothing to do with it so you just gotta relax a little, your mom will believe you. Not worth the trouble or your time, you said it yourself not even the conversation with them was worth it. Lol.

Just try and talk some sense into them.

ReputationRep:
    It was Saint Nickolas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkEnergy)
    Just meme-ing mate, sorry
    ok <3

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Neighbours, mums. Both a ****ing nightmare at times :rofl:
    I told her..go downstairs. Save all the energy you're wasting on me...and use it on them. Simply ask them, did they see the wreath? She'd rather have a go at me about it and not going to the shops for toothpaste and all this rubbish lol so I handled it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdukazam)
    It was Saint Nickolas
    fat pedo *******

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. If I wake up and dont see the wreath they better have a speech prepared and all for the police when they get here. Cos they're getting searched. And I have added incentive:

they smoke weed so..not exactly something foreigners wanna get caught with, on top of being tea leaves.
    Thts what I'm here for
    LMAO they better collect some witnesses too lol and oooohhh beef, I got out the car when I got home after college and their was someone who legit was drug dealing right outside my house like tf mate, go do tht sh** somewhere else.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    They dont speak English. Come on mate dont do this.

:p:p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    But do you really want to go through all of that for the wreath? You can't really prove that they stole it and maybe they got rid of it already.

And you know you're not guilty because you had nothing to do with it so you just gotta relax a little, your mom will believe you. Not worth the trouble or your time, you said it yourself not even the conversation with them was worth it. Lol.

Just try and talk some sense into them.
    welp. we wont know. They can only get rid of it in the bins. I dont see my wreath in the bins. And I can see in the back garden so. And I doubt they'd walk down the road carrying it to put it in another persons bin? lol It's in their gaff and it's not, ok. I can move on to the next option, which is: someone random nicked it and therefore, my mum has to deal with it

The end of the day it's about the principle, you understand this. I cant live with these ppl much longer.

ReputationRep:
    they're not citizens lol ok yes talk sense into me
    I stole your wreath. You'd better call immigration asap.

ReputationRep:
    Thts what I'm here for
    LMAO they better collect some witnesses too lol and oooohhh beef, I got out the car when I got home after college and their was someone who legit was drug dealing right outside my house like tf mate, go do tht sh** somewhere else.
    what kinda drugs lol

ReputationRep:
    what kinda drugs lol
    All sorts, cannabis, heroin, weed the whole frickin lot lol

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.