Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any advice on gym programs to follow to lose weight? I try to go to the gym as often as possible and just wanted to hear other peoples routines for a bit of a change...

ReputationRep:
    I don't really enjoy long cardio session like 30 minutes jogs for losing weight. I get my cardio stuff out of the way in about 15-20 minutes max, but I rest in between. I do HITT training, lots of sprinting, ropes, some cycling, burpees, press ups, sit ups. It's normally the time constraints and keeping up the pace.

I believe tabata is becoming popular, or maybe just around my circle, so you might wanna check that out. Its basically the same thing

ReputationRep:
    Eat less. You can't outrun your plate.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.