Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best method to revise for Jekyll and Hyde and Macbeth Watch

ReputationRep:
    I know that you have to memorise quotes and know the key themes , but is there a way to revise both of them effectively so I'll always remember it for my real GCSE exams? And also how do I tackle english literature paper 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilikeharrypotter)
    I k kW tat you have to me,ories quotes and know the key themes , but is there a way to revise both of the effectively so I'll always remember it for my real GCSE exams? And also how do I tackle english literature paper 1?

Here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooking)

Here.
    Thats how I revised for my english lit. I got an A. It was a lifesaver

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooking)

Here.
    Is this suppose to be a joke? Not really funny but I'll look at it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilikeharrypotter)
    I know that you have to memorise quotes and know the key themes , but is there a way to revise both of them effectively so I'll always remember it for my real GCSE exams? And also how do I tackle english literature paper 1?
    Try Mr Bruff on youtube. He does good revision videos.

ReputationRep:
    lool i am fully dead i thought this was gonna be some sort of joke. I'm actually proberly gonna remember this video more than the 1 hr lessons my teachers teach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalimab123)
    lool i am fully dead i thought this was gonna be some sort of joke. I'm actually proberly gonna remember this video more than the 1 hr lessons my teachers teach.
    It's often the case.
    I've just uploaded a video to YouTube which might help. https://youtu.be/TLsMZeK5mxw
    Also check out my blog: examinershead.wordpress.com

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.