Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, myself, Rosa Smith, Aimée-Claire Devenay and Josh Robinson are looking for a housemate fast! We have found an AMAZING property in vere road and are all willing to put down agency holding fees of £180 and deposits within seven days. If anyone is in a position where they have offers already from bimm and would like a banging house and housemates and has the money to hand please message me and we can go ahead and cop up accommodation! We have one single/small double room available in our house for anyone who wants it!! Need a housemate by Monday so the house doesn't get sold to anyone else!! Much love xxx Add me on Facebook : Amber Dewstow and message for details xx

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.