Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What phone should I get? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niteninja1)
    Apple is better if you have the money.

Most people would rather a laferrari but can't afford it so get a basic car
    Not true (pretty terrible analogy too lmao), and it doesn't really come down to money considering iPhones and Samsung Galaxy's are in the same price range.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    what do you mean 'not really'? i was agreeing with you!?
    Thought you were being sarcastic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niteninja1)
    Thought you were being sarcastic
    i wasn't thanks

(Original post by DarkEnergy)
    Not true (pretty terrible analogy too lmao), and it doesn't really come down to money considering iPhones and Samsung Galaxy's are in the same price range.
    true, i think you need your head screwed on if you are going to buy a phone for that much. but then i can't talk because i spent £250 on an mp3 player (it is good though), and £350 on an hp ink jet printer (which still works, just)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fergijane88)
    Not an iPhone. I wrote a persuasive essay on why not to buy an iPhone for my english portfolio last year, so would take extreme personal offence.
    My friend has a HTC 10 and previously had a one M8, both were pretty impressive.
    Another friend has the S7, good but I find the curved screen a bit weird. Like go on snapchat and your face is stretched round the side of your phone
    Hmm would love to read that persuasive essay sometime haha, I don't think Iphone would suit I currently have no other apple devices either. I was looking at HTC, does it have expandable memory.. sorry should google hah!

Yeah the S7 is nice design, but don't know what to make of the lag after use if its similar to my old broke S4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Isn't that like trying to convince people not to buy ice cream?
    Any way you could post a link to this said essay ? xD I hate iPhones too

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.