Turn on thread page Beta

Is there a way to watch big brother live (legally) ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if it is possible to stream/watch big brother live legally? I mean is it on any channel or legal website? You used to be able to watch it 24/7 is there a legal way to do this these days or not?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by indigofox)
    Does anyone know if it is possible to stream/watch big brother live legally? I mean is it on any channel or legal website? You used to be able to watch it 24/7 is there a legal way to do this these days or not?
    Apart from the official C5 web site?

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/live-stream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Apart from the official C5 web site?

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/live-stream
    Cheers for that, I don't know much about big brother, I'l have a look. Is it you who deleted my previous thread, it got deleted for asking about illegal activity even though I was only seeking a legal way to watch BB ha.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by indigofox)
    Cheers for that, I don't know much about big brother, I'l have a look. Is it you who deleted my previous thread, it got deleted for asking about illegal activity even though I was only seeking a legal way to watch BB ha.
    Nope.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.