Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    no i dont mean as in bald with male pattern baldness or sumthing .... but guys with shaved heads .... do u think it looks good ? ... coz im debating wether to get it done again , saves all the trouble of shampooing and styling everyday . Last time i did it i got some very wierd looks , the best one was " dude , u joined the yakuza ? "

ReputationRep:
    Depends on what you look like, it suits some guys but not others... but personally I prefer guys with hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    no i dont mean as in bald with male pattern baldness or sumthing .... but guys with shaved heads .... do u think it looks good ? ... coz im debating wether to get it done again , saves all the trouble of shampooing and styling everyday . Last time i did it i got some very wierd looks , the best one was " dude , u joined the yakuza ? "
    No no no, don't do it!! Guys look infinitely better with hair, trust me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Depends on what you look like, it suits some guys but not others... but personally I prefer guys with hair
    Same here - if you've got a 'lumpy' (for want of a better word) head, or pointy out ears, it may look a little odd... my brother did it and he's got sticky-out ears so it looked a bit silly.

I don't really mind - I think it's cool when a guy has really short hair and it feels nice to play with lol... then again, long hair's got that advantage too.

Oh, just do it. That's the good thing about guys' hair - it grows really really quickly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    No no no, don't do it!! Guys look infinitely better with hair, trust me!!
    but i like being confused for japanese gangsters

ReputationRep:
    Michael Rosenbaum shaves his head, Lex from Smallville, shaves his head. Plus he was in the video for Brand New's 'Sic Tranist Gloria...Glory Fades', which makes him one of the coolest people on the planet and I'd probably do him. Having said that, Vin Diesel also shaves his head but he's a bit butch for me, so it's a tough one to call.

ReputationRep:
    If you look like Vin Diesel, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Don't shave it *all* off - maybe go for number 1 or a number 2 cut - no hair whatsoever does just look wrong lol

ReputationRep:
    well as far as vin diesel goes ... i def do not look like him ... but im not lumpy or fat .... kinda broad shouldered though

ReputationRep:
    Nah mate...don't do it. I used to have long-ish hair and my mum hated it so I asked the barber to crop it as short as it would go. Let's just say it was a disaster and I kept getting mistaken for a townie. (Having spikes about 3mmlong coming out of scalp). My cap became my best friend for about two months, before hair grew back to normal length. I looked stupid,and most people do, when they go bald.

ReputationRep:
    I generally prefer guys with medium length hair (spiky and messy looking) - though occasionally some look better with much shorter hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    I generally prefer guys with medium length hair (spiky and messy looking) - though occasionally some look better with much shorter hair.
    thts me rite now ... but i hate the whole part of gelling it together ... if i dont it looks like theres a dead cat on my head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    do you prefer guys bald below the equator?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777.5)
    Nah mate...don't do it. I used to have long-ish hair and my mum hated it so I asked the barber to crop it as short as it would go. Let's just say it was a disaster and I kept getting mistaken for a townie. (Having spike about 3mmlong coming uot of scalp). My cap became my best friend for about two months, befire hair grew back to normal length. I looked stupid,and most people do, when they go bald.
    But Dermot O'Leary looks yummy with short hair... I wonder what he'd look like *with* hair?!

Scarilly, I used to have a female teacher with hair as short as Dermot O'Leary's. In all the time I was at school I never saw her with hair - hmm. Wonder what she'd look like with hair?! lol <tangent>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    i was jus wondering y this didnt pop up sooner , i expected it to be the 4th post :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

That just looks RIDICULOUS!

ReputationRep:
    they might get a sunburnt head, i hear its quite hot in the lower hemisphere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    But Dermot O'Leary looks yummy with short hair... I wonder what he'd look like *with* hair?!

Scarilly, I used to have a female teacher with hair as short as Dermot O'Leary's. In all the time I was at school I never saw her with hair - hmm. Wonder what she'd look like with hair?! lol <tangent>
    Hmm... Dermot O' Leary! Where are you blissy, are you listening to this!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    Damn him...he's one of the few blokes who can carry it off!

ReputationRep:
    i was jus wondering y this didnt pop up sooner , i expected it to be the 4th post :rolleyes:
    sorry i was eating

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.