Turn on thread page Beta

bald guys watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777.5)
    Damn him...he's one of the few blokes who can carry it off!
    He's got a beautiful face, that's why lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    He's got a beautiful face, that's why lol
    Plus he's really sweet and smiles a lot

ReputationRep:
    so yay or nay ? ....

i wish i had a pic to show u guys ... the only ones i have is of me carrying my lil cuzin on my shoulders and my face looks like i wanna take a crap any second , and aother where u cant even see my face ... jus a side profile thing a frined of mine took ( who thinks hes a really good phtographer btw , yeah rite )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Plus he's really sweet and smiles a lot
    Hehe. Aaah, true <swoons> lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    so yay or nay ? ....

i wish i had a pic to show u guys ... the only ones i have is of me carrying my lil cuzin on my shoulders and my face looks like i wanna take a crap any second , and aother where u cant even see my face ... jus a side profile thing a frined of mine took ( who thinks hes a really good phtographer btw , yeah rite )
    Go for it - if it looks ridiculous, dye it just to make a statement of it, or if not - then it's summer, CAP SEASON! lol you have an excuse to cover it!

ReputationRep:
    Dermot O Leary gets away with it because he's irish, and everyone knows that Irish guys are yummy...

*is 75% irish herself, which of course biases judgement*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    no i dont mean as in bald with male pattern baldness or sumthing .... but guys with shaved heads .... do u think it looks good ? ... coz im debating wether to get it done again , saves all the trouble of shampooing and styling everyday . Last time i did it i got some very wierd looks , the best one was " dude , u joined the yakuza ? "
    lol, when i have it short i look like a criminal ,u no 1 of those 'hollywood' mean actors, when i have it grown, it goes nice and curly, attracts more gals i would say but its too much hassel, so i prefer it bald, its easy and fresh lookin

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend did hava shaved head but has now grown it and i prefer it long. altho the shaved head does hava kind of bad lad appeal to it hehe

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.