Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm putting my room in shared private housing up for sale for anyone moving to Plymouth to study in January.

Rent is £365 per month with bills included, and Internet. The house is shared with 5 other people, 2 studying masters and 3 2nd years. It's all male household, though not strictly I think it just happened to end up being the case.

The house has a garden and modern kitchen with plenty of space for storing food etc. Shower and separate toilet downstairs with bathroom upstairs. The room itself is on the ground floor.

Name:  20161218_131722.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  69.3 KB

Attachment 609066

Plenty of space in room, with double bed, desk, chest of drawers, wardrobe and bookshelf. Window facing the garden at back of the house. Only selling as I'm moving in with someone else in Plymouth.

If interested feel free to contact for more information and pictures.

Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.