Turn on thread page Beta

Hair up or down on a girl??? watch

Announcements

?????

ReputationRep:
    Down but not too long, shoulder length and possibly a little more or a little less are the best in my opinion. but it is subjective.

But as long as your hair is not wacky or in a extreme style I will not judge too much

ReputationRep:
    I'd say hair down, personally.

You'll find 1000+ threads already exist in this controversial issue by doing a quick Google search.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ?????
    It depends on your face type. Some girls will suit one or the other

ReputationRep:
    down 100%

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the woman

(Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Down but not too long, shoulder length and possibly a little more or a little less are the best in my opinion. but it is subjective.

But as long as your hair is not wacky or in a extreme style I will not judge too much
    Mine is below shoulders, boob length..

ReputationRep:
    I would prefer the hair to be up top.

Pubes just get in the way.

Am I doing this right?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Generally down and locks looking thick and lush, though a good up-do or messy bun is nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Mine is below shoulders, boob length..
    I dont mind that as long as the hair is blonde and rather straight, but everyone has their own preferences.

(Original post by AperfectBalance)
    I dont mind that as long as the hair is blonde and rather straight, but everyone has their own preferences.
    It's straight naturally but I'm not blonde unfortunately..
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I like it when a girl has her hair down :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I like having my hair down but it's too frizzy, wavy/curly and it's pretty long, just above my bum so it gets in the way a lot so I keep it up mostly because I like it when it's not getting in the way
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I almost always have my hair down, except for when I'm cooking or working in Biology labs

ReputationRep:
    Hair down always looks better than hair up.

ReputationRep:
    It's nice to bring out the "hair down" as a strategic option to create an effect like "wow, she looks different/good today". If you have it down all the time it doesn't have the same effect.

It's like the stubbly beard effect as a strategic option for a guy. If a guy is usually clean shaven and then leaves it for a few days growth so he comes out at the weekend with a shadow of stubble it adds a new rugged masculine twist, but if the guy has the perma-stubble shaved that length all the time it can sometimes look a bit try-hard and doesn't have the same effect.

ReputationRep:
    As long as it's not short it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    As long as it's not short it's fine.
    How short are we talking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    How short are we talking?
    Shorter than shoulder length.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.