Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hair up or down on a girl??? Watch

?????

ReputationRep:
    Down but not too long, shoulder length and possibly a little more or a little less are the best in my opinion. but it is subjective.

But as long as your hair is not wacky or in a extreme style I will not judge too much

ReputationRep:
    I'd say hair down, personally.

ReputationRep:
    You'll find 1000+ threads already exist in this controversial issue by doing a quick Google search.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ?????
    It depends on your face type. Some girls will suit one or the other

ReputationRep:
    down 100%

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the woman

(Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Down but not too long, shoulder length and possibly a little more or a little less are the best in my opinion. but it is subjective.

But as long as your hair is not wacky or in a extreme style I will not judge too much
    Mine is below shoulders, boob length..

ReputationRep:
    I would prefer the hair to be up top.

Pubes just get in the way.

Am I doing this right?

ReputationRep:
    Generally down and locks looking thick and lush, though a good up-do or messy bun is nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Mine is below shoulders, boob length..
    I dont mind that as long as the hair is blonde and rather straight, but everyone has their own preferences.

(Original post by AperfectBalance)
    I dont mind that as long as the hair is blonde and rather straight, but everyone has their own preferences.
    It's straight naturally but I'm not blonde unfortunately..
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I like it when a girl has her hair down :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I like having my hair down but it's too frizzy, wavy/curly and it's pretty long, just above my bum so it gets in the way a lot so I keep it up mostly because I like it when it's not getting in the way
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I almost always have my hair down, except for when I'm cooking or working in Biology labs

ReputationRep:
    Hair down always looks better than hair up.

ReputationRep:
    It's nice to bring out the "hair down" as a strategic option to create an effect like "wow, she looks different/good today". If you have it down all the time it doesn't have the same effect.

It's like the stubbly beard effect as a strategic option for a guy. If a guy is usually clean shaven and then leaves it for a few days growth so he comes out at the weekend with a shadow of stubble it adds a new rugged masculine twist, but if the guy has the perma-stubble shaved that length all the time it can sometimes look a bit try-hard and doesn't have the same effect.

ReputationRep:
    As long as it's not short it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    As long as it's not short it's fine.
    How short are we talking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    How short are we talking?
    Shorter than shoulder length.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.