Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

She has a BF, but she is very touchy Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigMan Ting)
    Gyal wants wood man he should just ask her if she's curious. If she's says yes then we've got something
    Yeah it probably is best just to ask her. Beat her at her own game. And if she was trying to trap you then you win because she will feel embarrassed at her attempt to try and gain your attention yet make you seem like a 'creep' who misread her 'innocent' intentions.

(Original post by fergijane88)
    If she's got a boyfriend, don't get involved.
    If you were to start talking to her, she'd just do the same to you too lmao
    But if you're not interested in the talking part and just the ****ing part.. yolo

Attachment 609084
    I wouldn't want anything serious with a girl who touches other lads when she is in a relationship

(Original post by EC)
    It is pretty clear you're up for it so what's stopping you? Lol.
    Because I'm unsure what is going on? Is she just looking for attention or does she want something more

(Original post by Abdukazam)
    I used to be the guy who got outraged at this but I see things differently now. The way I see it, all the guy is doing is identifying the whore who really shouldn't be in a relationship. If she's putting out, how is it the guys fault? If a girl was putting out to me I wouldn't care if she was in a relationship either.
    Agreed. I'd rather know what type of girl I date. I would never be angry at the guy

(Original post by Mnanon123)
    Some girls are very stupid and like to seek attention from guys/lead them on and act like its innocent. So if you make a move, she may act like she had no idea that her innocent behavior led to those intentions. Or she's game if you want a side chick.

But tbh I see a lot of girls do this **** and it pisses me off. They act flirty/ overly friendly with guys who they know are interested. This includes being touchy. And then they complain to their friend when these 'annoying/creepy' guys make a move on their innocent ass.
    This is my concern. I don't know if she wants me to make a move, or she wants attention because she knows I find her attractive
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it probably is best just to ask her. Beat her at her own game. And if she was trying to trap you then you win because she will feel embarrassed at her attempt to try and gain your attention yet make you seem like a 'creep' who misread her 'innocent' intentions.
    Girls like that should be fully aired still

ReputationRep:
    Back off and walk away. I don't know why people even question this. Flirting or not, she's in a relationship. If you want a serious partner in the future, who you're actually going to be honest with, I think one of the biggest turn offs is finding out you assisted in the destruction of someone elses relationship.
    Don't be a moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I wouldn't want anything serious with a girl who touches other lads when she is in a relationship

Because I'm unsure what is going on? Is she just looking for attention or does she want something more

Agreed. I'd rather know what type of girl I date. I would never be angry at the guy

This is my concern. I don't know if she wants me to make a move, or she wants attention because she knows I find her attractive
    I have friends who do this and then complain to me. I tell them off for it so they don't come to me as much because I will only tell them that they're in the wrong. e.g if they send me a screenshot of the 'creepy' guy who confesses his feelings, I ask for more context and find that they clearly led him on since it was obvious he was interested and was flirting. So they should have shut it down earlier but they didn't because they want the attention...
    This girl may just want you to pursue her but has no actual interest in doing anything with you. Meanwhile her poor bf has no idea probably.
    I suggest that you just act straight up about it and ask 'don't you have a bf?' If she tries that behavior again. If she acts like she did nothing wrong then she is obviously not interested in actually doing anything with you. From my experience as a girl who has seen others do this... I think it's more likely she is playing with you

How should i ask her?

"Would you ever cheat on your Bf"
    I have friends who do this and then complain to me. I tell them off for it so they don't come to me as much because I will only tell them that they're in the wrong. e.g if they send me a screenshot of the 'creepy' guy who confesses his feelings, I ask for more context and find that they clearly led him on since it was obvious he was interested and was flirting. So they should have shut it down earlier but they didn't because they want the attention...
    This girl may just want you to pursue her but has no actual interest in doing anything with you. Meanwhile her poor bf has no idea probably.
    I suggest that you just act straight up about it and ask 'don't you have a bf?' If she tries that behavior again. If she acts like she did nothing wrong then she is obviously not interested in actually doing anything with you. From my experience as a girl who has seen others do this... I think it's more likely she is playing with you
    Thanks for this, I agree is just over the top

ReputationRep:
    Girls like that should be fully aired still
    Yeah well I don't blame a lot of guys tbh. It's hard to tell.

I have a friend who comes across as the nicest person. She is very friendly to everyone including guys who obviously have other intentions. I told her that if it's obvious (which it is and she has good enough social skills to recognize it), then she should make it clear that that's not what she wants. I told her that it's not rude and they can continue being friends if she makes her intentions clear. But she continues to act all nice and friendly so they all continue to fall for her and tell her how nice she is and how they want to be her man. Meanwhile, she has a bf (she doesn't even tell people this) and has no interest in these guys but enjoys the attention and racking up her stats for the number of dogs she trapped.

I can give two example. Guy she knew liked her in college. Adds her on insta and slides in her DM's. Flirts a little says he misses her and asks for her number. She gives it. He texts/ calls and asks if she's free. She doesn't outright say no but just says she is kind of busy. Ignores his messages sometimes etc. one day he sends a couple essays confessing her love and she calls me asking how to handle the situation as if she did nothing wrong.

I could give like 30 other incidents
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well I don't blame a lot of guys tbh. It's hard to tell.

I have a friend who comes across as the nicest person. She is very friendly to everyone including guys who obviously have other intentions. I told her that if it's obvious (which it is and she has good enough social skills to recognize it), then she should make it clear that that's not what she wants. I told her that it's not rude and they can continue being friends if she makes her intentions clear. But she continues to act all nice and friendly so they all continue to fall for her and tell her how nice she is and how they want to be her man. Meanwhile, she has a bf (she doesn't even tell people this) and has no interest in these guys but enjoys the attention and racking up her stats for the number of dogs she trapped.

I can give two example. Guy she knew liked her in college. Adds her on insta and slides in her DM's. Flirts a little says he misses her and asks for her number. She gives it. He texts/ calls and asks if she's free. She doesn't outright say no but just says she is kind of busy. Ignores his messages sometimes etc. one day he sends a couple essays confessing her love and she calls me asking how to handle the situation as if she did nothing wrong.

I could give like 30 other incidents
    Your friend is a finesse chick, and her bf is a simp for not seeing that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How should i ask her?

"Would you ever cheat on your Bf"

Thanks for this, I agree is just over the top
    Yeah say that. Better just to cut to the chase

ReputationRep:
    Your friend is a finesse chick, and her bf is a simp for not seeing that
    Nah he questions her sometimes. She told me her has got into big arguments literally not letting her get out his car cos he asks 'are you talking to other guys'. But he's so deep in his feelings cos she is so nice. She is a nice person but I hate the way she handles guy attention. It's ****ing easy. If you have a bf and another guy is all typical 'where my hug at'... Even if you don't have a bf you don't entertain that ****. Shut it down from the beginning and you can really act like friends instead of there always being that underlying level of flirtation. For example, with me the bait line is always 'where you from?' , and the guy thinks that's their window for flirting. I dead that, making it clear I am not interested and then they know where they stand meaning we can be friends (to an extent). It's not rude and they're not offended. They simply get the message and keep it moving.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.