Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Prankster charged with animal cruelty after hiding his kitten in a wall Watch

Texas: A man faces charges of animal cruelty after a prank on his friend goes wrong. The man, named as D. Preston, filmed himself attempting to prank his friend by hiding his pet cat in his walls.

It is unclear what the punchline was however, after the cat suffocated. The accomplices have not yet been identified.

Video (Click to expand). Warning: NSFW, Animal Cruelty

Who the hell does this to a cat? What did he ****ing expect to happen, the idiot?

ReputationRep:
    What a ****.

Humans are really ****ed up. Sometimes, I just wish the human race would just die out, so we would stop destroying the planet and killing animals so cruely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Humans are really ****ed up. Sometimes, I just wish the human race would just die out, so we would stop destroying the planet and killing animals so cruely.
    How animals are killed in the wild is hardly any better, eyes being pecked out by crows while they are still dying.

(Original post by Willy Pete)
    How animals are killed in the wild is hardly any better, eyes being pecked out by crows while they are still dying.
    animals in the wild do it out of necessity. we dont.

ReputationRep:
    animals in the wild do it out of necessity. we dont.
    Pecking eye balls out isn't necessity, just indifference.

Pecking eye balls out isn't necessity, just indifference.
    they dont know they are causing pain?

ReputationRep:
    they dont know they are causing pain?
    Obviously they don't, they are not capable of such a thought process.

ReputationRep:
    Darwinism failing to do it's job today, it's supposed to be the person committing the act of total ****ing stupidity that suffers...

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Darwinism failing to do it's job today, it's supposed to be the person committing the act of total ****ing stupidity that suffers...
    i bet he will only get 2 years maximum. the justice system doesnt care about animals.

he has a large youtube account too, all his followers are idiots.

ReputationRep:

Oh please, cats torture and kill other animals for fun too.

ReputationRep:
    Sad.

Can you post the article link?

i bet he will only get 2 years maximum. the justice system doesnt care about animals.

he has a large youtube account too, all his followers are idiots.

Obviously they don't, they are not capable of such a thought process.
    but that doesnt justify treating them any differently from humans

(Original post by Roxy1331)
    Sad. Can you post the article link?
    there isnt an article its a video thats been shared on facebook. i think its being reported on a local texas news channel though

ReputationRep:
    but that doesnt justify treating them any differently from humans
    Actually it does, they are tasty.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Look at that poor cat
    How can someone even think of doing that. ****

(Original post by serah.exe)
    Look at that poor cat
    How can someone even think of doing that. ****
    you watched the video? brave. its distressing how people can be so cruel. like animals only exist for our entertainemnt?

animals only exist for out entertainment?

"pranks" like this are increasingly popular heres another video of other people doing similar, from the same facebook group. i think its from 2015? just pushing a kangeroo into cattle grid for a laugh

Spoiler:
    Show
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    you watched the video? brave. its distressing how people can be so cruel. like animals only exist for our entertainemnt?
    There's worse stuff (on the deep web). There's crush fetishs sites where people...literally crush animals like rabbits, cats etc and take pictures of it, and then they post in on those forums for people to compare and comment on. What the actual ****. They must be ****ed in the head.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    animals only exist for out entertainment?

"pranks" like this are increasingly popular

heres another video of other people doing similar, from the same facebook group. i think its from 2015?

just pushing a kangeroo into cattle grid for a laugh

Spoiler:
    Show

Genuinely don't understand how someone abuse an animal, video it, post it online, and expect people to laugh at it.

(Original post by serah.exe)
    There's worse stuff (on the deep web). There's crush fetishs sites where people...literally crush animals like rabbits, cats etc and take pictures of it, and then they post in on those forums for people to compare and comment on. What the actual ****. They must be ****ed in the head.
    jesus christ i just saw one of those

[spoiler][/expand]

they are sick ****s

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.