Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Prankster charged with animal cruelty after hiding his kitten in a wall Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Everyone thought I was some kind of sick psycho :rofl:

Never laughed so much in my life since I ran over that dog a month ago.
    Thread of the year :rofl:

That must've been a bumpy ride

ReputationRep:
    you watched the video? brave. its distressing how people can be so cruel. like animals only exist for our entertainemnt?

animals only exist for out entertainment?

"pranks" like this are increasingly popular heres another video of other people doing similar, from the same facebook group. i think its from 2015? just pushing a kangeroo into cattle grid for a laugh

Spoiler:
    Show

You should search before you post things like this bc this video is actually the opposite, the guy is taking the animal out of the grid, it have been inversed. Sorry for the grammar i'm not fluent in english.

(Original post by Noupette34)
    You should search before you post things like this bc this video is actually the opposite, the guy is taking the animal out of the grid, it have been inversed. Sorry for the grammar i'm not fluent in english.
    are you crazy lol? you can see the animal struggle as he puts it in. do you think im dumb or something? stop trolling me, id know if it were backwards lol

ReputationRep:
    are you crazy lol? you can see the animal struggle as he puts it in. do you think im dumb or something? stop trolling me, id know if it were backwards lol
    I'm not the dumb one here, sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHlNW7_Y73M

(Original post by serah.exe)
    Thread of the year :rofl:

That must've been a bumpy ride
    I confused you with Hezzlington (Hezzlington = Chat regular = serah.exe) so I thought you were just playing along in this thread!

put a warning on that! animal cruelty, "backwards or forwards" it doesnt matter, if theres blood DONT WATCH IT

ReputationRep:
    put a warning on that! animal cruelty, "backwards or forwards" it doesnt matter, if theres blood DONT WATCH IT
    It's just a man saving a kangaroo. Your gif is way worst to watch.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

No it's all real
    I confused you with Hezzlington (Hezzlington = Chat regular = serah.exe) so I thought you were just playing along in this thread!

It's just a man saving a kangaroo. You're gif is way worst to watch.
    stop trying to trick me into watching your video, its bad enough without sound, you think i want to hear the animal screaming too??

reported.

ReputationRep:
    stop trying to trick me into watching your video, its bad enough without sound, you think i want to hear the animal screaming too??

reported.
    You're the one posting backward gif of animals so it looks like they're abused and your want to report me ? The dog you showed in the gif is actually being rescued, it's backward too, same for the cat, i think, she's not putting it in but actually getting the kitty out of it. I'm not here to have problems, just admit you're wrong before reporting me. "https://www.reddit.com/r/reverseanimalrescue/" it's your link and the name itself prove that i'm right.

ReputationRep:
    No it's all real

No, in the video you see it running free after the man helped it to get out. And you even hear his son talking so it's not backward.

You're the one posting backward gif of animals so it looks like they're abused and your want to report me ? The dog you showed in the gif is actually being rescued, it's backward too, same for the cat, i think, she's not putting it in but actually getting the kitty out of it. I'm not here to have problems, just admit you're wrong before reporting me. "https://www.reddit.com/r/reverseanimalrescue/" it's your link and the name itself prove that i'm right.
    You must be German!

ReputationRep:
    You must be German!
    I'm actually French, not German. + If even me, who's not fluent in english can prove that you're wrong and post incorrect gif on this post.

And you're the one who's happily posting gif of animal being "abused" when they're not. And i'm 100% against people hurting animals, but don't try to turn act of kindness into the opposite with unappropriated gif from weird website. (https://www.reddit.com/r/reverseanimalrescue/ why does this even exist ? Sick ppl).
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    No, in the video you see it running free after the man helped it to get out. And you even hear his son talking so it's not backward.
    Omg is that true ?!
    Mathemagicien you've been lying to me ???!!1!1!111!!2

ReputationRep:
    Last time i saw a thread like this it was a cute video.... I dont know what to do

ReputationRep:
    Omg is that true ?!
    Mathemagicien you've been lying to me ???!!1!1!111!!2
    I would definitely not post a video of an animal or anyone being hurt. That's not the purpose of this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Last time i saw a thread like this it was a cute video.... I dont know what to do
    I don't really know how this website works yet but if it was unappropriated content it would be blocked by the website I think ?

I'm actually French, not German. + If even me, who's not fluent in english can prove that you're wrong and post incorrect gif on this post.

And you're the one who's happily posting gif of animal being "abused" when they're not. And i'm 100% against people hurting animals, but don't try to turn act of kindness into the opposite with unappropriated gif from weird website. (https://www.reddit.com/r/reverseanimalrescue/ why does this even exist ? Sick ppl).
    Sorry to hear that

This is why im an athiest; there cant be a god if he afflicts babies with such aweful diseases

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that

This is why im an athiest; there cant be a god if he afflicts babies with such aweful diseases
    Idk if you're sarcastic as your own profil says you're french. But if you are don't make fun of me lol

I don't really know how this website works yet but if it was unappropriated content it would be blocked by the website I think ?
    Its an anarchy, the moderators are asleep!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.