Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think ive lost the perfect girl Watch

So basically there is this girl that i like since ive seen her and she has hinted to like me as well. I told her i like her and she just said aw. Since then we have talked over the phone and texted but its pretty boring our texts but on the phone ots much better. She has been on my mind for a month or so and its actually killing me cuz i need to study and all. I dont know what to do. I know i have to move on but idk how.. its driving me a bit crazy

My heart still feels like i can get he but i think i have to move on. Idk this isnt usually me with girls. What can i do. I need to study.. ughh ive got my GCSE this year

(Original post by Anonymous)
      So basically there is this girl that i like since ive seen her and she has hinted to like me as well. I told her i like her and she just said aw. Since then we have talked over the phone and texted but its pretty boring our texts but on the phone ots much better. She has been on my mind for a month or so and its actually killing me cuz i need to study and all. I dont know what to do. I know i have to move on but idk how.. its driving me a bit crazy

My heart still feels like i can get he but i think i have to move on. Idk this isnt usually me with girls. What can i do. I need to study.. ughh ive got my GCSE this year
      Sack her off. Not worth it. Women can destroy you. Especially if you have studying and work to do, concentrate on that. Will be more important in the long run.

Forget about her for now, focus on your education. Girls come and go, you don't want to go into results day disappointed because you weren't focusing. Forget about her for now and act like she doesn't exist, put all your effort for your GCSE's. They are important trust me. Best of luck and hope i didn't sound harsh lol.

Thanks for the responses. Im trying to study but havnt done even my hw over the break and achool starts on monday and she is still on my mind to be super honest. Only time shes not is when im super busy with friends or family but when i try to do some studying she just pops up. I need to move on but shes just different and i dont know why i cant. Im going to see her on monday, i hope that doesnt make things worse.

ReputationRep:
      You told her you like her and she said aw. Did she say she likes you back? Maybe she loves the attention you give her but dosent want to be with you.
      Concentrate on your work and exams she is not worth it.

ReputationRep:
      theres millions of girls but you've only got one shot at education.

(Original post by chikane)
      You told her you like her and she said aw. Did she say she likes you back? Maybe she loves the attention you give her but dosent want to be with you.
      Concentrate on your work and exams she is not worth it.
      She just said aw. I dont know anymore, im working on it and can hopefully study today.

(Original post by topdawgent)
      theres millions of girls but you've only got one shot at education.
      Ye ik ik.. its just not as easy tbh

ReputationRep:
      For future, dude, don't tell a girl you like her in the beginning. If said too early it's like a mood killer.
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Do you gcses kid :rofl:

(Original post by agrew)
      For future, dude, don't tell a girl you like her in the beginning. If said too early it's like a mood killer.
      Yea i know huge killer, shes the first girl ive told i like her before going out.

I think that was my mistake tbh. But that night i wasnt feeling myself and it was like 1 AM and just felt ****. I thought she would say it back because she told her mates who told me that she likes me. And i thought it wpuld be grand cause me and her just connected yeno.. well guess gotta move on. Im honestly done goin after girls for the time being, need to focus on myself.

ReputationRep:
      Yea i know huge killer, shes the first girl ive told i like her before going out.

I think that was my mistake tbh. But that night i wasnt feeling myself and it was like 1 AM and just felt ****. I thought she would say it back because she told her mates who told me that she likes me. And i thought it wpuld be grand cause me and her just connected yeno.. well guess gotta move on. Im honestly done goin after girls for the time being, need to focus on myself.
      Don't worry, most of us have been in this situation. It's still valuable lesson and experience.

ReputationRep:

Think about the amount of girls u can have after becoming rich. And how d'you get rich? By completing your studies mate, so focus on that first 🤗

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.