ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucySW123)
    Thank you! No, I got the email on 11th but forgot to post it on TSR haha
    What were your grades like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_Sircar)
    Thank you, you too!
    And nope, nobody I know got in.
    I've actually been in touch with people now and know who else got offers We're thinking of making a group chat on facebook for geo at Christ Church if you want to join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by auburnstar)
    What were your grades like?
    My predicted grades are A*A*A*A in maths,further maths,physics and economics.
    My AS grades are aaaa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucySW123)
    Subject: Maths&cs
    College: Worcester
    Outcomepen offer
    How did you find out: Email
    How do you feel?: Very happy!
    Congratulations! 😎
    Come and introduce yourself on the 2017 Open Offer Holder Thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpydo)
    I've actually been in touch with people now and know who else got offers We're thinking of making a group chat on facebook for geo at Christ Church if you want to join?
    Oh yeah, that'd be great. Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMole97)
    Congratulations! You're going to be doing the best subject at the best college, with wonderful tutors! Did you originally apply to Lincoln?
    I'm glad to hear that! Yeah, I applied to Lincoln directly, I loved the atmosphere of the college, and everyone was really nice there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_Sircar)
    Oh yeah, that'd be great. Thank you so much!
    Cool I've sent you a private message

ReputationRep:
    Subject: Physics
    College: Open (underwritten my Mansfield)
    Outcome: Success
    How did you find out? (Email/Letter/Owl): Email at half twelve on Wednesday, letter reached me Thursday afternoon
    How do you feel?: Very happy! Definitely helps that many of my friends also have offers so I'll know people there.

ReputationRep:
    Did all those who were advised by email also receive a letter?
    Wanted a letter for posterity but still waiting. (Asking for my son - he's not bothered but I am!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosered98)
    Wanted a letter for posterity but still waiting. (Asking for my son - he's not bothered but I am!)
    I have received one, I believe everyone does. Mine arrived on Friday and I live in Romania, if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosered98)
    I received my "real" letter in the US on Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skitheeast)
    I received my "real" letter in the US on Saturday.
    Wait do international students get letters as well?

ReputationRep:
    Subject: Economics and Management
    College: Balliol
    Outcome: Conditional at AAA (for Singapore version of A levels)
    How did you find out? (Email/Letter/Owl): Email at 10:17am London time
    How do you feel?: As if it is a dream

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is an opportunity to visit the uni on like an offer holders day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Henry Atkinson)

Come and say hello in the 2017 Entry Open Offer Holders thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ehmb)
    Does anyone know if there is an opportunity to visit the uni on like an offer holders day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you were given an offer by a college other than the one you primarily interviewed at then they may have a day for you to look around (varies by college), but otherwise almost certainly not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ehmb)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If there's no specific offer holder events, there's nothing to stop you from going along to the next University-wide Open Days - details here.

You could also ring the college Porters, and ask them if you could have a personal tour. Thirdly, there is an annual alumnus weekend at Oxford, where many departments put on special lectures and research presentations. I think it is 15-17 September this year. Alumni are invited, and can take guests, so if you know an alumnus....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D-brane)
    Subject: Physics

College: St Hilda's

Outcome: Conditional Offer (9 out of 10 at Romanian Baccalaureate)

How did you find out? (Email/Letter/Owl): Email

How do you feel?: I am still trying to digest this thing, I was extremely excited for the first 3-4 hours. I was expecting this offer since I did almost perfect regarding the PAT and the interviews. Also, I was hoping to get an offer from my second college (St John's), but that was statiscally very improbable. What I can say more is that I can't wait to learn all those things, get in touch with the professors and tutors and the other passionate physics (and not only) students. If there is anyone who also got into St Hilda's for Physics or any other college, I would be pleased to have a conversation about this whole process.
    Same!!!I must have seen you during the meeting of physics applicants at st hildas ,haha.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.